Cats vs Stamps, EE vs Riders

6 minutes ago, Dodge and Burn said:

Manny showwww

Did Marshall bite again on that? Lol

I remember pointing out to Arceneaux on twitter the hit Lofler laid on him in the playoffs, Arceneaux took insult to it but had no comeback,must've still been waking up

Edited by Nolby

23 minutes ago, Booch said:

Apparently according to Suitor seems like Larry Dean is the first and only guy who has come back from an injury...man he needs to go

What killed me was on the last Edmonton play he was pumping Marshall's tires for the coverage... like he was nowhere close. Pass was high, receiver tried to lazily get one hand on it... yeah good job Marshall... 

I see that Dane Evans didn't learn anything from his 2019 Grey Cup temper tantrums. He still gives off really bad vibes when things don't go well on the field. He certainly doesn't inspire his teammates to play harder to win. He just pouts & seems to blame his teammates. Leaders lead by example. They don't spread blame while not being accountable themselves. You could see him losing it last night.

3 hours ago, Booch said:

Lots of undisciplined loser penalties....and Elks making Morrow look good...as he's not

The Rider defense just wouldn't stop taking those misconduct penalties.

Jason Maas and Faj aren't a good fit for each other.

Maas loves to have mid range plays develop and Fajardo's terrible at anything over 12 yards.

All Sask needed to do was pound the ball down the Elks throat all day and instead they made it hard on themselves.

That offense is going to struggle all year I bet

Sask does have a pretty good defense though it looks like