Cats vs Stamps, EE vs Riders

3 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

The Elks president sounds like an absolute fool.  Basically called Arbuckle terrible on TSN.

Some people aren't equipped to be on live tv.

Nah, he’s fantastic.

Though, I don’t care who you are, I don’t want to hear you talk during the game. Leave interviews for halftime.

1 minute ago, Booch said:

Elks have zero run defense..Sask should run every play cause Faj can rarely hit a receiver over 10 yards...why TSN likes to pump his tires is baffling

Sk 70 yds passing…Edmonton 0 yards passing…that’s what it says…holy ****

“Hip rotation”. 

6 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

The Elks president sounds like an absolute fool.  Basically called Arbuckle terrible on TSN.

Some people aren't equipped to be on live tv.

I can't believe TSN gets away with this. Last night with Sinopoli and tonight with Cui. 

It angers me because both of them deseve the attention and it's selling the game but TSN won't invest the time into it. Instead of having these interviews as part of the pregame, they cram it into the game. It does a disservice to both the game and the guests. 

2 minutes ago, JCon said:

I can't believe TSN gets away with this. Last night with Sinopoli and tonight with Cui. 

It angers me because both of them deseve the attention and it's selling the game but TSN won't invest the time into it. Instead of having these interviews as part of the pregame, they cram it into the game. It does a disservice to both the game and the guests. 

Honestly, have a bleeping pre-game.

15 minutes ago, Dodge and Burn said:

Good for Kenny. Guy is a baller, dont hold anything against him. 

Wachting other QB's in the red zone makes me so happy we have ZC8.

Lawler definitely made that look like a 300k TD, definitely miss him but don't blame em. The CFL window might only be open a crack for some players,take what you can when you can.

7 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Another TSN production issue.  The Elks down and distance colour is the exact same as the FLAG colour that comes up when the ref chucks one.

Monday Night Football had a similar issue in the first game of the year one season, and it caused so much negative attention it was changed by half time. Yet TSN routinely opts for yellow colours on their scorebug knowing it's similar to the flag colour.