Week 2 - The Champs @ RedBlacks - GDT

JCon

Anyways I decided after going out with a few friends to watch game one of the Stanley Cup finals and drinking too much to take a break from alcohol for a bit. I normally do a sober February and I always feel great about myself, so I’m going to try to abstain from alcohol for a little bit this summer, very few bomber games have been watched sober so looking forward to it and maybe seeing things in a slightly different light tonight!

Just now, Booch said:

pretty much right?...BA laid a few nice ones legally but nothing like that...that was text book perfect...timing....method of laying hit...target area....

It was the perfect hit, still holds up because of the placement of the hit and how it wasn’t made too early or too late just perfect enough so that Woodcock wouldn’t make the catch. 

2 hours ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Anyways I decided after going out with a few friends to watch game one of the Stanley Cup finals and drinking too much to take a break from alcohol for a bit. I normally do a sober February and I always feel great about myself, so I’m going to try to abstain from alcohol for a little bit this summer, very few bomber games have been watched sober so looking forward to it and maybe seeing things in a slightly different light tonight!

Some day, you will regret not drinking booze. Said no one ever.