2022 CFL Season - Back 2 Back Champs News

JCon

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

shout out to @BBlinkcelebrating a birthday! Happy bday, Ty - did you know you and former Bomber Kevin Fogg have the same birthday????? 

Hey thanks Cory! I didn't know that. Or it's one of the many things I've forgotten. More forgetting to come! 😂

All I want for my birthday is a Bombers W

15 hours ago, Stickem said:

If the Bombers play as bad as they ha ve in the first half of this tilt.....take those uni's and burn em...Don't like that stupid stripe one bit...To put it in this modern days jargon....it SUCKS

Yeah. Uni’s caused a loss. I get your point though. 

4 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Let’s see what a lawyer says

although the CFL, geniuses that they are, did the same thing with their marketing slogan this year #BringEmOut, which was already in use by an NCAA team (Nebraska? Someone, anyhow...) and they never bothered to check or ask. Just used it. Dumb, dumb, dumb...

3 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

even though we are a team that  beat this club and have a better record........LOL.....no outrage ....just laughable

Edited by Stickem

6 minutes ago, Stickem said:

even though we are a team that  beat this club and have a better record........LOL.....no outrage ....just laughable

Yeah typical. No consideration for it being the end of the toughest schedule stretch any team will play this year. 9 games no byes 3 in 10 couple series month on the road etc etc.