2022 CFL Season - Back 2 Back Champs News

JCon

5 hours ago, Mr. Perfect said:

Question about the shithole city about 6 hours west: What street is the bar strip on? It's been a few years and we're thinking of making an appearance this year for the LDC. Dewdney if I recall correctly??

I hear Cletus's dairy farm gets pretty wild on the weekends! Friday nights are Show Your Teats, and Saturdays feature the Cousin Swap Jamboree!

Edited by Bubba Zanetti

18 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

I believe Lyin’ Guy referred to us as “a bunch of assholes”. Why would he say that?

Well sometimes I drive really slow in the ultra fast lane
While people behind me are going insane

or I walk around in the Summer time, saying, "How about this heat?"

4 hours ago, Geebrr said:

We have played 2 more games than both of those teams.

This has been explained a few times already. 

For T-Burg only:

Epic Facepalm GIFs | Tenor

15 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Well sometimes I drive really slow in the ultra fast lane
While people behind me are going insane

or I walk around in the Summer time, saying, "How about this heat?"

1 hour ago, Rod Black said:

Mean and average. Oh yeah. Well the Bombers this year gave up 162 points and last year gave up 188 points it says on CFL.ca. So what about that huh? 

That's a mean.

1 hour ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

I hear Cletus's dairy farm gets pretty wild on the weekends! Friday nights are Show Your Teats, and Saturdays feature the Cousin Swap Jamboree!

I wouldn't make too much fun of dairy farms - they are worth huge $$. 

4 hours ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

WHat ever happed to @lyin' guy?

I haven't seen him this year.

He was on here around the bc game playin nice and also on the riders forum taking trash about us at the same time. Twice this year too iirc. He got called out on it and hasn’t come back. 

7 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Who's the smoothbrain in Irving's reply here? What's he even talking about?

Some one instatwitterbook commented how the game at bmo sounded like it had a great crowd only to find out they were pumping in artificial crowd noise again.  

13 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

Congratulations Kyle Walters on your anniversary as Bomber GM. I am grateful for your accomplishments. 

The 2013 season... Buchko. Mack. Burke. Goltz adjusting his invisible tie...

Its Best Not To Think About It Carl Carlson GIF - Its Best Not To Think  About It Carl Carlson The Simpsons - Discover & Share GIFs

(Miller and Walters being promoted being the obvious exceptions)

21 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

Congratulations Kyle Walters on your anniversary as Bomber GM. I am grateful for your accomplishments. 

Walters has done an exceptional job. Building a team from the ground up. Going from worst ran organization in the league to a potential dynasty, and first class organization. 

I remember the day of that firing very well because I was driving from Toronto to Ottawa and saw the news when I got wifi while going for a whiz at a 401 rest stop near Kingston.

Buchko was just a born loser.  Mack was an alright personnel guy but couldn't run a team, especially one with no leadership beyond the football operation.

1 hour ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

I remember the day of that firing very well because I was driving from Toronto to Ottawa and saw the news when I got wifi while going for a whiz at a 401 rest stop near Kingston.

Buchko was just a born loser.  Mack was an alright personnel guy but couldn't run a team, especially one with no leadership beyond the football operation.

Yeah when you look back at some of the losers we had running this franchise from Reinebold to Kelly to Buchko it's actually not that hard to understand why there was a 29 year drought. 

2 hours ago, Booch said:

he likes to play nice with the Riderfans gang....plays in their sandbox and follows the narrative to bash Winnipeg....so he is a two faced schmuck

There are others on this site who shmooze way too much on that site as well. It’s almost a pathological need to be liked….To each his own, I guess. 

Edited by Pete Catan's Ghost