2022 CFL Season - Back 2 Back Champs News

JCon

We averaged well over 22k a game last yr no? And smart management... not over paying for garbage like Duke Williams...a great atmosphere and experience at games....not a joke in media and in eyes of sponsors and public....winning and benefits of it with merchandise...well that's how u make money...save for the winning ...all teams can and should be doing it...it all starts at the top...and the culture u build...the rest falls into place

11 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

If they added standing only tickets in the run hut area capacity could easily grow to 40k 

I could have sworn they did that last year.... some kinda "no actual seat, but for $20 you can come in and watch from the concourse" thing........am I totally dreaming that? 

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I could have sworn they did that last year.... some kinda "no actual seat, but for $20 you can come in and watch from the concourse" thing........am I totally dreaming that? 

I was going to say the same thing.  Pretty sure that was a thing last year.  I assumed that was a thing they would keep doing unless they found that it was scavenging full ticket sales.  Maybe they only offer it for sellouts?

51 minutes ago, Noeller said:

well, do we know for sure that they're NOT doing it this year?

They are still doing it.

ARE YOU A RUM HUT WARRIOR? A JIM BEAM STILLHOUSE FANATIC? WE HEAR YOU.

Sometimes the best way to enjoy game days is on your feet with a drink in hand. Which is precisely why we’ve created the brand-new Jim Beam Social Pass, giving you access to the stadium and your first drink (or shot) on us.

Because who really needs a seat anyways?

Jim Beam Social Passes are available on a game-by-game basis for just $37 per game*
*Limited number of Jim Beam Social Passes sold per game. Excludes Banjo Bowl. Taxes & Fees are extra