2022 CFL Season - Back 2 Back Champs News

JCon

2 hours ago, WBBFanWest said:

With all the attention on our injuries, and the hype surrounding Rourke, I really believe that the real key to this game is going to be scoring more points than BC.  If we can do that, I think we're going to be fine.

Damn. Why didn't I think of that? 

3 hours ago, WBBFanWest said:

With all the attention on our injuries, and the hype surrounding Rourke, I really believe that the real key to this game is going to be scoring more points than BC.  If we can do that, I think we're going to be fine.

1ta2yd.gif

14 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

And to think how much people **** on Matt Nichols..... 

And to think how much people **** on Khari Jones during his last years....   

And to think how much people **** on Michael Bishop despite going 11 - 1 with the Argos in 2007.   

Maybe just maybe.... people did not  **** on Matt Nichols pre injuries.     Also what was his winning % last year in Ottawa?  

6 minutes ago, Brandon said:

And to think how much people **** on Michael Bishop despite going 11 - 1 with the Argos in 2007.   

Maybe just maybe.... people did not  **** on Matt Nichols pre injuries.     Also what was his winning % last year in Ottawa?  

Are you suggesting, pre-2019, that people didn't **** on Nichols? That was the favourite pastime of some. 

Edited by JCon

7 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Michael Bishop never won anywhere else, the difference between a 12 game sample size and a 60 game sample size is huge. 

Just now, Fatty Liver said:

Still wouldn't work, look how much Zach uses his legs to find space and time, Willy was basically immobile.

What makes Zach so great is how cool and calm he is in the pocket, his pocket awareness is second to none in the CFL, he’s not the quickest QB by far but the way he can move around the pocket, keep his eyes down field, and not let the heat get to him while he throws makes him special, and unique from anything or anyone the CFL has to offer at the QB position right now. 

4 minutes ago, Fatty Liver said:

Still wouldn't work, look how much Zach uses his legs to find space and time, Willy was basically immobile.

I agree with that... not saying he would necessarily be a superstar... just a curious "what if" about a player that showed potential but was in a bad situation.

1 hour ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

How does it make sense that we played two games in 5 days, no bye this week, but Toronto has already had 2 byes in 5 weeks? Absolutely a jumbled mess of a schedule. 

I dont know, but I am really liking how our bye weeks are set up this year... 

Edited by Wanna-B-Fanboy

2 minutes ago, bearpants said:

I agree with that... not saying he would necessarily be a superstar... just a curious "what if" about a player that showed potential but was in a bad situation.

The entire league has changed in the past 5 years, with ferocious defensive play the days of the planted pocket passer are over.