Week 2 - Champs at Ottawa lead up

Just now, Bigblue204 said:

Bombers have added Joe Mancuso to the ROSTER....soooo 4 qbs? Am I getting that right? Something odd about that...

Could be a paper transaction to get him on the PR.

Or it could be we've decided to roll with Dru Brown.

I won't mention the other possibility..

17 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

Maybe they aren't happy with Prukop.  Between his FG hold he botched and the way he runs short yardage, it can't hurt to have another option.

Mancuso saw no pre-season action so we have no idea what he brings to the table yet.

I could definitely see it being Prukop.  He didn't handle a single catch cleanly on the kicks.

1 minute ago, Sard said:

I could definitely see it being Prukop.  He didn't handle a single catch cleanly on the kicks.

I would be surprised if they cut him before they had another holder in place. Hopefully, we'll get a report from practice today. 

48 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

Maybe they aren't happy with Prukop.  Between his FG hold he botched and the way he runs short yardage, it can't hurt to have another option.

Mancuso saw no pre-season action so we have no idea what he brings to the table yet.

I think it’s part that and part they wanted him here. They seemed really high on him in camp. 

26 minutes ago, Mike said:

Prukop the hurt one. Interesting.

Watching him trying to hold and qb sneak sure was painful for me. Must’ve been murder for him. 

Just now, Stickem said:

Nervous nellie's here.....Funny how everyone 'assumes' Collaros has gone down the 'concuss' road even when the smell of another qb. hitting the roster is hinted......Don't think we shouldn't be concerned but reaching for the panic button is a little over the top.......

We haven’t seen signs of a concussion or other injury with collaros as a bomber. He’s had a hand full of scary hits.  I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt. 

Just now, wbbfan said:

Watching him trying to hold and qb sneak sure was painful for me. Must’ve been murder for him. 

Agreed. That he was in the CFL as long as he has would seem to indicate that he has potential and I had high hopes for him, but am disappointed so far.

yeh he was shaky on all the holds, and his sneaks he has piss poor technique....I can see him having days numbered for sure if more of the same...and his salary, tho likely not massive, is prob a significant one to utilize for a returnee, or a current FA hoping still to latch on to an NFL team for one final shot