TSN's Panel & Crew

BigBlue

4 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

All Matty talked about was Rourke. I like Dunigan but just stop already. 

Disagree///he was play by play explaining in a rather informative way. I liked it a lot. I like Rourke's play too (big time - he is fascinating).

Besides Dunigan is NOT Glenn Suiter, not even slightly.

1 minute ago, BigBlue said:

Disagree///he was play by play explaining in a rather informative way. I liked it a lot. I like Rourke's play too (big time - he is fascinating).

Besides Dunigan is NOT Glenn Suiter, not even slightly.

There are more facets to a game than a qb. A million thing an analyst can talk about. We don't have to hear Matty constantly wondering aloud how Rourke will react to a sack or a pick. Asking will he bounce back next play or series from adversity. That's Rourke's job to bounce back. If he doesn't we'll know pretty quick.

Dunigan is at a level of understanding of the game that he doesn't need to stick to one subject the way Suitor does. With Forde, I expect dullness & monotony. With Suitor, I expect constantly talking the same annoying stuff about one player the entire game. With Matty, he could really be good if he just worked a little harder & not be lazy like Suitor. I expect more from Dunigan. 

10 hours ago, BigBlue said:

I really like the play by play on the BC - R/B game tonight. Dunnigan is a great color man. Marshall  Ferguson ain't bad either.

Dunnigan is always great as the color guy. I like his insights as a former player and his enthusiasm. Although Marshall hasn't been around that long, he's quickly become my favorite play by play guy on TSN for CFL, despite the two of us having some major disagreements on twitter a while back, lol.

This combo is by far my favorite on TSN.

12 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

With Matty, he could really be good if he just worked a little harder & not be lazy like Suitor. I expect more from Dunigan. 

LMAO….I double dog dare ya to write TSN AND Dunnigan an email explaining that you think he should work harder, not be lazy, and tell him exactly what you expect. Do it man. Lol     giphy.gif

8 hours ago, Rod Black said:

LMAO….I double dog dare ya to write TSN AND Dunnigan an email explaining that you think he should work harder, not be lazy, and tell him exactly what you expect. Do it man. Lol     giphy.gif

Lazy in the sense that Suitor doesn't prepare. He'll talk one subject all game. Matty was doing the same with Rourke. He gets sacked & Matty is wondering aloud about Rourke's frame of mind. Rourke this, Rourke that. Just like Suitor does. All game long. Matty can do a lot better. That's all I said. BTW, I like Matty a lot. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

10 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Lazy in the sense that Suitor doesn't prepare. He'll talk one subject all game. Matty was doing the same with Rourke. He gets sacked & Matty is wondering aloud about Rourke's frame of mind. Rourke this, Rourke that. Just like Suitor does. All game long. Matty can do a lot better. That's all I said. BTW, I like Matty a lot. 

It’s ok. Was just busting yer balls. All good. 

13 hours ago, Starman115 said:

Dunnigan is always great as the color guy. I like his insights as a former player and his enthusiasm. Although Marshall hasn't been around that long, he's quickly become my favorite play by play guy on TSN for CFL, despite the two of us having some major disagreements on twitter a while back, lol.

This combo is by far my favorite on TSN.

Marshall has been doing radio for the last several years and was good whenever he was with Bob. 

2 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Yeah it sure can be annoying when someone talks about the same thing over and over and over. 

10 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Yeah it sure can be annoying when someone talks about the same thing over and over and over. 

Suitor to a T...babbles on endlessly...

Ferguson is gonna be good...already is...Neilson is getting there but he needs to work with others as Suitor and him aren't a good mix.

I like Matty in the booth...always have..isn't the most polished and never will be...but doesn't need to be...he makes the broadcast fun and entertaining...and in the BC game was probably 'directed' to yap about Rourke and give his take being a QB and all...

HAMILTON'S UNIFORMS

TSN: describing them as steel grey (as in the city's chief industry - - not the Grey Cup) to me was so diplomatic, to say the least. Where is Don Cherry when you REALLY need him?

These are the ugliest uniforms I have ever seen (I double checked on that). They just reminded me of dirty formerly white work clothes or worse the colour of what my underwear looked like under my goalie uniform after a hard two hour practice.

I found myself so distracted by these uni's that I found it difficult to concentrate on the game while  I watched it on the Telly.

U-G-L-Y  !@#$%^&!!!!!!!!!!!

13 hours ago, BigBlue said:

HAMILTON'S UNIFORMS

TSN: describing them as steel grey (as in the city's chief industry - - not the Grey Cup) to me was so diplomatic, to say the least. Where is Don Cherry when you REALLY need him?

These are the ugliest uniforms I have ever seen (I double checked on that). They just reminded me of dirty formerly white work clothes or worse the colour of what my underwear looked like under my goalie uniform after a hard two hour practice.

I found myself so distracted by these uni's that I found it difficult to concentrate on the game while  I watched it on the Telly.

U-G-L-Y  !@#$%^&!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the H.  Hate “the hammer”

The Post Game coverage of Dane Evans was very touching for me ... watching him alone on the bench with head hung low when all his team mates had left, and then watching Arbuckle encouraging him in very real concern had a big effect on me ! Even with Arbuckle there Evans could not raise his head.

"A scrambling Evans had the pigskin punched from his arms by safety Scott Hutter and corner Jalen Collins scooped it up for the winning score. After failing to create a successful response, a clearly emotional Evans had to be consoled on the sidelines by Elks’ backup quarterback Nick Arbuckle — who lost his own starting job last week" (3DownNation).

I think TSN did good focusing on this real life story. Heroes are human and it helps us to know that.

Edited by BigBlue

1 hour ago, BigBlue said:

The Post Game coverage of Dane Evans was very touching for me ... watching him alone on the bench with head hung low when all his team mates had left, and then watching Arbuckle encouraging him in very real concern had a big effect on me ! Even with Arbuckle there Evans could not raise his head.

"A scrambling Evans had the pigskin punched from his arms by safety Scott Hutter and corner Jalen Collins scooped it up for the winning score. After failing to create a successful response, a clearly emotional Evans had to be consoled on the sidelines by Elks’ backup quarterback Nick Arbuckle — who lost his own starting job last week" (3DownNation).

I think TSN did good focusing on this real life story. Heroes are human and it helps us to know that.

C'mon, if that was Cody Fajardo we'd all be laughing at the guy, calling him weak. We'd think it was a joke. There'd be no sympathy for the guy.

Evans has been pointing fingers, throwing his arms in the air in disgust, having temper tantrums on the sidelines& showing annoyance towards his teammates since the 2019 Grey Cup. Evans has to put his big Boy Pants on & start playing much better or he'll be replaced. Bottom line is you don't blame your teammates when you lose because next time it could be your fault. Which is what happened.

It's great what Arbuckle did but bottom line it's up to Evans to get a lot tougher mentally. He better turn things around & fast. 

Myself, if I was a Ti Cats fan, I'd be furious as to what the heck is going on with Evans. I wouldn't be impressed with the guy. Sorry, maybe I'm cold blooded but that whole scene just seemed bizarre. If you're a player & you see your supposed team leader, the person your team chose to be the starting qb sobbing uncontrollably at the end of the game having to be consoled by the backup qb of the other team, what would you be thinking?? The Ti Cats are in big trouble. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

11 hours ago, BigBlue said:

All I saw was them chatting at the bench. Don’t know what they were talking about.