TSN's Panel & Crew

BigBlue

On 2022-06-13 at 9:08 AM, Booch said:

Beirness yeah, try's too hard to be something she isn't, and the panel moderator isnt a platform for comedy schtick...or attempts at it....I would like to see Brodie Lawson do either friday night or thursday night as the host....letting her go was the stupidest thing they have done...She was a perfect avenue to bring in new viewers and her content was really good

I'm pretty sure Brodie Lawson was an employee of the CFL... not TSN... she was laid off during the pandemic season... in theory, TSN could hire her (for the first time)

1 minute ago, JCon said:

Except that Milt is constantly criticized, so that doesn't work with the narrative. 

Constantly criticized is reaching.

He's among most people's favourite host who occasionally says/does something that some disagree with - like any human being.

Former Riders would obviously be trashed more.

57 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Constantly criticized is reaching.

He's among most people's favourite host who occasionally says/does something that some disagree with - like any human being.

Former Riders would obviously be trashed more.

I will never forgive or forget... 🤣

VrWvlcBHf7fIB5WH.jpg:large

5 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Seeing him hoist the Grey Cup in these colours was worse. 
s-l400.jpg

Nah... While his best seasons were with us, Khari played for 5 different teams and has coached for 2 others so he's been in plenty of different colors throughout his time in the CFL (he's only missing Ottawa and Toronto to complete the set). 

Also nobody should ever have to see someone (regardless of who it is) with the Grey Cup while wearing those colours... thankfully that very rarely happens!

1 hour ago, bigg jay said:

Nah... While his best seasons were with us, Khari played for 5 different teams and has coached for 2 others so he's been in plenty of different colors throughout his time in the CFL (he's only missing Ottawa and Toronto to complete the set). 

Also nobody should ever have to see someone (regardless of who it is) with the Grey Cup while wearing those colours... thankfully that very rarely happens!

Khari has coached for 4 teams, the Ti-Cats, Riders, Lions and Als.

3 minutes ago, Fatty Liver said:

Khari has coached for 4 teams, the Ti-Cats, Riders, Lions and Als.

Yep, I was looking at the total number of teams he was with as player and coach.  He already wore Hamilton & BC colors as a player so I didn't include them in the coaching part.

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

Let me be clear, Suitor would still be terrible at his job even if he was not a Rider Homer. Comments such as "In the CFL, RB need to pick up the blitzer" being an example of the stupidity that comes out of his mouth. Fawning over a singer during the third quarter of a Grey Cup game is another.

What exactly in your analysis makes this a “stupid” comment? Fundamentally wrong? Too simplistic? Too obvious? Just trying to understand your mindset. 

14 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

What exactly in your analysis makes this a “stupid” comment? Fundamentally wrong? Too simplistic? Too obvious? Just trying to understand your mindset. 

Too obvious and it comes across as him saying its needed in the CFL when its a requirement at all levels of football.

2 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

Let me be clear, Suitor would still be terrible at his job even if he was not a Rider Homer. Comments such as "In the CFL, RB need to pick up the blitzer" being an example of the stupidity that comes out of his mouth. Fawning over a singer during the third quarter of a Grey Cup game is another.

“Oh oh, here comes old Mo…..Momentum.”

Barph!

Edited by Pete Catan's Ghost

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

Too obvious and it comes across as him saying its needed in the CFL when its a requirement at all levels of football.

Totally. Thinks we're morons but not all of us are from Saskatchewan. He's terrible. No other league would put up with that crap. I'm sure he works cheap. 

1 hour ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

“Oh oh, here comes old Mo…..Momentum.”

Barph!

Could be just me, but I can’t get over “he needs to turn his hips out, or in, or around”. I’d say he picked that line up from Dancing with the Stars. 

23 minutes ago, JCon said:

Totally. Thinks we're morons but not all of us are from Saskatchewan. He's terrible. No other league would put up with that crap. I'm sure he works cheap. 

Bingo! 

Suitor isn't as bad when not calling rider or bomber games. He's a little less green gitch wearing. If you took him off rider games, he'd be ok. 

As for chimps eating bananas... they already did that on tsn trade centre a few years back and it was by far the best part. 

Edited by Goalie

8 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Having former Bombers on the panel has nothing to do with it. Dunigan got us to a GC in 1990 & threw for 713 yards in a game as our qb & he gets criticized here all the time. 

That’s just flat out not accurate. See below. 

On 2022-06-13 at 12:44 AM, SpeedFlex27 said:

I watch the panel. I like Dunigan….the panel was better with Chris Schultz. He & Matty would have some serious discussions & the panel was better for it. 

On 2022-06-13 at 8:29 AM, Brandon said:

I like Dunigan on the panel

On 2022-06-13 at 9:08 AM, Booch said:

Dunnigan has always been good

On 2022-06-13 at 10:36 AM, Noeller said:

Dunigan is fantastic and always has been.

On 2022-06-13 at 5:26 PM, TBURGESS said:

I like Dun-in-again. I think of him as Canada's Bradshaw  

On 2022-06-13 at 6:09 PM, Rod Black said:

Matt, he’s a treat.

On 2022-06-13 at 6:59 PM, Booch said:

I still think if the CFL had its crap together they would do a weekly Walby/Dunnigan weekly show and have Brody part of it as well....

And that’s just this specific thread.