Rudders and Cats

Booch

Just now, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Chris Jones might quit at half time and go back to the NFL lol

Best thing ever for the CFL. Edmonton would get what they deserved and the CFL would be rid of him, hopefully for good. 

He's going to do it, it's just a matter of when. 

1 minute ago, Booch said:

Looks so good on Jones lol

What was up with Lawler there on sideline?? Looked pissed

Wonder how that big buck contract is feeling going to that mess... regrets??...hmmmm

He realized he's not in Winnipeg anymore 

I was out this afternoon so I pvr'd the Riders/Cats game. I'm currently in the fourth quarter & I have never seen the **** guys like Suitor say about Simoni Lawrence. How can that idiot like his style of play? He's a dirty POS. To say he's clever baiting Shaq Evans into a penalty is ridiculous. Evans is ahothead at the best of times. If someone from any team took out Lawrence at the knees or gave him a head shot, I'd shed no tears. He deserves it. I have no respect for any player who has an "edge" like Lawrence. 

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

I was out this afternoon so I pvr'd the Riders/Cats game. I'm currently in the fourth quarter & I have never seen the **** guys like Suitor say about Simoni Lawrence. How can that idiot like his style of play? He's a dirty POS. To say he's clever baiting Shaq Evans into a penalty is ridiculous. Evans is ahothead at the best of times. If someone from any team took out Lawrence at the knees or gave him a head shot, I'd shed no tears. He deserves it. I have no respect for any player who has an "edge" like Lawrence. 

TSN guys like to parrot that drivel about Lawrence just "playing on the edge"