Rudders and Cats

Booch

Just now, Mr. Perfect said:

I get this isn't everyone's taste of music - I'm in that boat too. But, if it draws 30K, as it is tonight for a struggling market, do what you need to do.

Depends how much it costs.  Don't think they are playing free concerts.  Looked up their net revenue from last arena tour and it's about half a million take for a concert for them.

If they sell 10,000 extra tickets and this cost them $100,000 it would be worth it.  If it cost much more than that they'll be losing money on it.  Guess hoping that people stick around for the game?

Oh for sure...but plan it for an hour prior to 9 pm central time....good way to lose veiwership when it's doesn't start till 1030 from tbay and east...I do like the way tho BC is going about things...

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

Depends how much it costs.  Don't think they are playing free concerts.  Looked up their net revenue from last arena tour and it's about half a million take for a concert for them.

If they sell 10,000 extra tickets and this cost them $100,000 it would be worth it.  If it cost much more than that they'll be losing money on it.  Guess hoping that people stick around for the game?

It's not a high cost price...short set...bare bones stage and set up..bc will make bank...especially on concessions

Looks good on tv again tho with BC and butts in seats...and I sure makes for a wayyy better atmosphere...hopefully lions lay a beating on them and crowd has a wicked time and it becomes fashionable there again

5 minutes ago, Booch said:

Looks good on tv again tho with BC and butts in seats...and I sure makes for a wayyy better atmosphere...hopefully lions lay a beating on them and crowd has a wicked time and it becomes fashionable there again

A beat down against a Chris Jones coached team is always welcomed

1 hour ago, Booch said:

How does Suitor say great crowwwd...and sell out when over half that one upper deck is seats...and a few sections by the one endzone are basically empty??

It's cousin love weekend....and I heard teeth cleaning for 12 teeth and under so they at the barn getting scrubbed out

This is a real thing. I’m not kidding.