Redblacks at Back2Back Champs GDT

Nolby

2 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

FYI, I'm not saying you should do this....but the concession stand people don't check your back pockets to see if you already have 2 cans of beer with you...so hypothetically speaking you can buy two cans at one place, then walk a bit and buy another two...

I just bring a trench coat and loader up 🤣

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Muthafuggin GAME DAYYYYYYY!! 

Nothing better than a home game day in the Peg. Setting a good base layer of food before beers later, with some breakfast at Stella's, then breweries is yes! 

Let's go!! 

Man, I wish I didn't have work today.

This is why I miss the Canada Day starts, opening day was always the first day of summer break.

9 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Muthafuggin GAME DAYYYYYYY!! 

Nothing better than a home game day in the Peg. Setting a good base layer of food before beers later, with some breakfast at Stella's, then breweries is yes! 

Let's go!! 

You hitting up any in particular? I'd highly recommend Kilter's patio on a day like this. The Common at The Forks, too!

4 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

oh I've been craving Stellas for so long!! Jealous!

The rooftop patio is nice... Food took awhile but is great. Gonna be an awesome day, fellas! 

12 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

You hitting up any in particular? I'd highly recommend Kilter's patio on a day like this. The Common at The Forks, too!

We've been to every brewery in the city over the last couple years. Have a few in mind to hit today. Kilterpalooza is tomorrow so we'll save that one. Definitely Half Pints today (wife and I game day tradition) and OGC (meeting friends for a late lunch), Stone Angel as last stop before the game. Likely a few others in between! I'll definitely post as I go... Ha ha. 

5 minutes ago, Noeller said:

The rooftop patio is nice... Food took awhile but is great. Gonna be an awesome day, fellas! 

We've been to every brewery in the city over the last couple years. Have a few in mind to hit today. Kilterpalooza is tomorrow so we'll save that one. Definitely Half Pints today (wife and I game day tradition) and OGC (meeting friends for a late lunch), Stone Angel as last stop before the game. Likely a few others in between! I'll definitely post as I go... Ha ha. 

Just fantastic options.

5 minutes ago, Noeller said:

You’re living my dream! I’m at work until 5 so no cold beer quite yet. 

10 minutes ago, Noeller said:

If you find you way to Trans Canada the pizza is great!

15 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Posts like this is why I think this forum needs a love react option because like just isn't enough.

I'll be there tomorrow with a couple buddies partaking in the fun! Looks like the rain has been pushed back to Sunday, so the patios should be bumpin' tonight and tomorrow. I'm so pumped it's finally feeling like summer after a brutal winter and an equally brutal spring (April was just craptacular).

Enjoy the beers and food - and hopefully a big W at IGF!

Librarian Problems — BIG BOOK NEWS:

1 hour ago, Bigblue204 said:

FYI, I'm not saying you should do this....but the concession stand people don't check your back pockets to see if you already have 2 cans of beer with you...so hypothetically speaking you can buy two cans at one place, then walk a bit and buy another two...

This should be nominated post of the season!