Als v stamps

Mark F

20 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

What did he do for you to say that? 

Maier can really drill the ball. He looked great out there. He got lucky on that one lame duck pass. Still doesn't have a lot of experience. But he'll only get better.

Performing a 60 yard throw away when you have 3-4 plays to get into FG range might be it.  Easily cost them 3 seconds that forced them into Hail Mary.

2 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Performing a 60 yard throw away when you have 3-4 plays to get into FG range might be it.  Easily cost them 3 seconds that forced them into Hail Mary.

There wasn't a lot of time to do anything. He was under a lot of pressure from the Stamps D on that series. I'm not going to say that was a bonehead play. Or bad clock management. He almost made that last throw.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

3 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

There wasn't a lot of time to do anything. He was under a lot of pressure from the Stamps D on that series. I'm not going to say that was a bonehead play. Or bad clock management. He almost made that last throw.

The third to last play was one of the dumbest things you’ll ever see from a QB.  That’s literally something teams do to kill the clock, just throw it as far as possible aimlessly.

Got to see what makes VAJ special and why he hasn’t locked up the job all in one night.

Just now, Arnold_Palmer said:

That’s a pretty bad turn out for the first game of the season on a nice day. I know it’s a Thursday but come on.. 

It's honestly a bit concerning. That owner needs to step up and make some changes. The stadium is the worst in the league (haven't even changed the hash marks yet) and it looks like fans are staying away (for now anyways) even though they have a solid team. Not a good look for the stamps or the CFL

17 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

It's honestly a bit concerning. That owner needs to step up and make some changes. The stadium is the worst in the league (haven't even changed the hash marks yet) and it looks like fans are staying away (for now anyways) even though they have a solid team. Not a good look for the stamps or the CFL

Looks like they put up a party tent behind one of their end-zones, but it's at ground level and so far removed from the live action, it looked isolated and dead.

6 minutes ago, Blue_Dragoon said:

Why should their ownership do anything? Isn’t there incoming sharing in place now? They are practically incentivized to cheap out and offer an inferior fan experience and if they lose gate revenues it’s fine because ourselves and Saskatchewan will pay to prop them up.

With their winning record over a decade the Stamps should be a flagship franchise, but they're not.  Majority Flames owner Murray Edwards lives in exile in St. Moritz, he doesn't want to pay Cdn. taxes, even though he's become a billionaire by exploiting this countries natural resources.

4 hours ago, Stickem said:

Drippin' in oil money and all they can come up with is that dump for a stadium.....Calgarians should be bloody embarassed ...worse look than that ex-premiere of theirs.....They scraped out a win but you could tell the football vibe just ain't there anymore

It's not Calgarians. It's ******* CSEC who do nothing for the Stamps as owners & have no interest in building a new stadium. With the idiot politicians we have we can't even get a new arena built. 

38 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

With Bo getting hurt, again...are we in for another year of..."If only Bo Levi was healthy! He would be playing much better!" ?

"Mitchell was 21-of-34 for 199 yards, one touchdown and one interception in roughly 57 minutes of action against the Montreal Alouettes, before suffering an apparent ankle injury. The injury did not appear to be serious,"

after all the pregame, and in game suitor hype about "lookout other teams, bo finally healthy. "

waiting for the news, that " the injury was more serious than it first appeared"

He was good, now he is not good.

Pretty simple actually.

Edited by Mark F

When watching the Cal. opener, I saw Bo take off and run the ball....I said to my significant other,,,,'what the hell was that....Mitchell never runs'.....He unwisely tried it again and predictably suffered a leg injury....I know our guy Zack is smarter than that , although IF he sees a nice opening, run, but for cripes sake hook slide before contact....AND I also know he's intelligent and likely won't make it a habit...You'd think that Bo would have grasped that by now

Bo had one foot in the TSN booth and has since last fall. He won't last the season.

Calgary has Little Toronto Syndrome. The populace think they're too good for the CFL. They're a "big time" city who deserve the NFL or some other American nonsense. It's absolutely not just CSEC... It's the gen pop who really don't care about CFL.