Als v stamps

Mark F

2 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

He sure is a streaky player. Even during a game. 

Definitely streaky. But that's who he is. Fans/teams just need to accept what he is, a serviceable, middle of the road QB - and there's nothing wrong with that. There was so much commentary making it seem like he's one of the worst QBs in the league which isn't the case whatsoever IMO.

28 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Mitchell just Fajardoed that ball. 

Looking a lot like fajardo. 97 yards first half. 

Too High, too long, behind, ahead, dirt. 

someone else's fault.

That is fajardoing....

😀

Edited by Mark F

Lots of talk about attendance.  This is what happens moving season up into late spring.  NHL season later now, hell Calgary could have been in Conference Final right now.  Edmonton just was, Toronto could have been.  Imagine if Jets were.  CFL doesn't want to compete with NHL playoffs, bad enough to compete with first quarter of NHL season.

Vernon Adams is a really fun player. If he can stay healthy, he is going to be good for both Montreal and the league as one of the league's next potential QB stars.

Also, I like Montreal's new helmets and that the Stamps are staying red/white only for the home jerseys.

4 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Lots of talk about attendance.  This is what happens moving season up into late spring.  NHL season later now, hell Calgary could have been in Conference Final right now.  Edmonton just was, Toronto could have been.  Imagine if Jets were.  CFL doesn't want to compete with NHL playoffs, bad enough to compete with first quarter of NHL season.

So much whining about how c-c-c-cold it is to watch a game in November. Hell, the Bombers sold out last season on December 6th!! with the threat of a blizzard. I liked the 14 game season. I thought it was perfect. Not as much of a grind on the players. Season a month shorter but I was okay with that. 

8 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

i-dont-believe-you-whatever.gif

26 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Well, it doesn’t look like Bo is back to his old self.

Seems to me that BLM has looked worse and worse as the game has worn on. The Als don't seem to have much of a pass rush and if they did, Mitchell would be dismembered by now. Still.....THE CFL IS BACK, BABY!!!!

26 minutes ago, Saidin said:

Man,  Adams is just like Bishop.  Million dollar body, 10 cent brain.

What did he do for you to say that? 

Maier can really drill the ball. He looked great out there. He got lucky on that one lame duck pass. Still doesn't have a lot of experience. But he'll only get better.