TSN Fantasy - 'MBB 2022'

If not for the Andrew Harris revenge factor, Winnipeg’s defence would be the obvious choice given their strength and the Argos offensive ineptitude. May still be the best most obvious pick out there. 

4 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

I'm taking the risk. Rock bottom prices with the potential to feast on a QB starting his first CFL game is hard to pass up

Good luck to you. And take any fantasy advice from me with a pillar of salt. Anyone who has watched me butcher the Lock of the Week year after year knows I generally suck donkey balls at picking fantasy winners. 

5 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

If not for the Andrew Harris revenge factor, Winnipeg’s defence would be the obvious choice given their strength and the Argos offensive ineptitude. May still be the best most obvious pick out there. 

Good luck to you. And take any fantasy advice from me with a pillar of salt. Anyone who has watched me butcher the Lock of the Week year after year knows I generally suck donkey balls at picking fantasy winners. 

I'm not superstitious at all but the way I seem to jinx players week in week out has me starting to believe

3 hours ago, MOBomberFan said:

I'm taking the risk. Rock bottom prices with the potential to feast on a QB starting his first CFL game is hard to pass up

Right? Idk how they score it but i feel like if he runs for 100 and throws for 100 puts up some picks and some stupid sacks that should be good defensive unit value ya? 

2 hours ago, MOBomberFan said:

Demski nicked up... Oleary-Orange practicing with the starters in his absence... Schoen and Orange could combine for a whopping $5000 if you're looking for bargain receivers

been riding schoen hard. I like the orange add in. 

Morrow is interesting. Mtl has given up a lot of ground yards this year including pre season. Except for last week vs ssk. Added kr value too. 

On 2022-07-04 at 5:30 PM, MOBomberFan said:

HAM D was a poor choice in the end. That Safety at the start of the game had me thinking it was a slam dunk good bargain pick. And then the rest of the game happened.

Yep. Never picking defense again lol. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2022-10-08 at 9:24 PM, wbbfan said:

If you could all stop taking dalton schoen so I could catch up that’d be great. 😆

but seriously it’s been pretty fun doing fantasy for the first time learned a lot about how some of this works. Drives me crazy some times how production is valued though. 

Dalton SCHOEN
Salary: $7643
7 REC, 162 YDS, 3 TD for 41.2 points!

Holy crap that's value. And I sat him in favour of James Butler this week. Sad

If you had fun doing this, just wait til Fantaseh or something comparable returns. Nothing beats a proper Fantasy draft

Edited by MOBomberFan

2 hours ago, MOBomberFan said:
Dalton SCHOEN
Salary: $7643
7 REC, 162 YDS, 3 TD for 41.2 points!

Holy crap that's value. And I sat him in favour of James Butler this week. Sad

If you had fun doing this, just wait til Fantaseh or something comparable returns. Nothing beats a proper Fantasy draft

That does sound like fun. 
 I’d love to see an end season break down of value per dollar in fantasy.  I bet dalton would be real tough to beat this year. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Rich unpinned this topic