TSN Fantasy - 'MBB 2022'

Hello all,

I know TSN is not the absolute greatest fantasy experience but it's probably the best free fantasy experience and there are prizes to be won. Members off this forum have finished atop the weekly leaderboards before and I think we can do it again.

https://fantasy-api.cfl.ca/en/league_invitation?league_id=6786&code=473d280f-c3b9-415f-82e2-acfabdee92d9

Click this link to join the 'MBB 2022' league and compare your results against other members of this forum. Feel free to share this link with anyone you like. LFG!!!!!!

• Rich pinned and featured this topic
25 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

First time doing fantasy football league. Feel like my picks will suffer badly from homerism. 

if I pick a kr as a wr do I get points for their return game? Ie yards or tds? 

That's my biggest problem... I always pick Blue and am out of the running pretty quickly :D

3 hours ago, sweep the leg said:

I've finished in the top 10 twice. I was 4th in 2019, so I'm kind of amazing. 

The 4th place prize was absolutely nothing...

You’re kind of a big deal. 

do you think it’s more worth while to fill out at least min cost players in each slot or go cost heavy and just get the guys that’ll really produce?

15 hours ago, wbbfan said:

You’re kind of a big deal. 

do you think it’s more worth while to fill out at least min cost players in each slot or go cost heavy and just get the guys that’ll really produce?

I usually fill every slot. If you miss on the big guy you've got nothing to fall back on. Sometimes I leave the defense empty, but I generally don't think that's a good idea.

2 hours ago, Jesse said:

My Bomber filled roster did quite poorly.

Going with a new strategy of whoever is playing the Elks - so a bunch of Riders this week.

Same. I’m sitting between Calgary and sask on d. Toronto is a dark horse. If jj is healthy and we change Ss we’d be a great pick too though. I think the best bang for the buck will be cal or ssk though. 

54 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Same. I’m sitting between Calgary and sask on d. Toronto is a dark horse. If jj is healthy and we change Ss we’d be a great pick too though. I think the best bang for the buck will be cal or ssk though. 

Yeah, I did Sask D.

• 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Any one think taking the defense against edm will be worth it this week with ford starting at qb?

I’d be wary. He may not put many passing yards up but he will scramble and run more than a few QB  option plays, and I doubt Hamilton has been prepping their offence to face him and set up a designated QB spy. They may well sort it out as the game goes on, but the Tigwr-Cat defence has not been their strong  suit so far. 

Just now, TrueBlue4ever said:

I’d be wary. He may not put many passing yards up but he will scramble and run more than a few QB  option plays, and I doubt Hamilton has been prepping their offence to face him and set up a designated QB spy. They may well sort it out as the game goes on, but the Tigwr-Cat defence has not been their strong  suit so far. 

It's also Chris Jones... would not be the least bit surprised to see him be the 1st to field 2 QB's at the same time.