2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News

Noeller

Even if the BC medical staff shoot Rourke's foot full of joy juice, if he walks or runs to any degree, his foot will swell up so badly they will have to cut his shoe off and he sure as spit will be hobbled in the next game. But maybe winning one game is all they aspire to, knowing they will pulped against the Bombers. They may hope that Rourke will give the Lions enough of a lead before he is forced out that Adams can close the game out/

Edited by Tracker

33 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

INteresting with a at least one HC job open wonder if Marcus would looking into being a HC in the CFL

I couldn't remember who that was, had to look him up. He's built a decent resume I think he might be a good option for some of the teams in need.

36 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

INteresting with a at least one HC job open wonder if Marcus would looking into being a HC in the CFL

What's his history of coaching in the CFL?... I think I recall he was on either Trestman's or Milanovich's staff (or both) as an assistant at some point

5 minutes ago, bearpants said:

What's his history of coaching in the CFL?... I think I recall he was on either Trestman's or Milanovich's staff (or both) as an assistant at some point

Was a receivers coach and OC with Montreal and OC with the Argos. He had NFL head coach buzz going into the season but that has fizzled out.