2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News

Noeller

51 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Here is the whole story for anyone who doesn’t remember the context of the shove. 

If you believe 3DN, there are a few more layers to the story than what happened on gameday.

https://3downnation.com/2020/07/07/top-10-cfl-feuds-adam-rita-vs-jeff-reinebold/

3 hours ago, Jesse said:

Ok, but at the end of the day - they are supposed to be adults and professionals.

What would happen at your job if you sucker punched a co-worker?

Well, it would be more like punching a worker at a competing business. Sorta ok.

19 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Even funnier is Marshall giving him **** on Instagram.  

Are you implying that there is dissention within the Riders?

don't see Corny as a dime store Prukop, see him more as a high-upside Goltz with fewer imaginary cufflinks.

also, judge learns to need to be patient with his postgame revenge.  If you're going to attack someone after the game, attack them AFTER THE GAME.

I still kinda wonder if this attack was kayfabe or not. these two OGs put a lot of heat on the 2011 Grey Cup.

Edited by johnzo

I have not seen anything from Prukop that would make me want him ever as a Bomber... can't read a defense to save his life.....scrambles at the first sign of trouble and, lucky for him, can't be brought down because he's a lumbering giant. I'm telling you, he's a poor man's Prukop...

8 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I have not seen anything from Prukop that would make me want him ever as a Bomber... can't read a defense to save his life.....scrambles at the first sign of trouble and, lucky for him, can't be brought down because he's a lumbering giant. I'm telling you, he's a poor man's Prukop...

Six months ago, you said Prukop was, and I quote, “terrible”.

Now that he’s wearing our uniform, he’s suddenly a better version of a young developing QB on another team? Which one of the two passes he’s thrown this year was the one that changed your opinion on him entirely?

I don’t think Cornelius is ever going to be elite, but he’s certainly proving to be capable enough to win football games if you put some talent around him. 

3 hours ago, Noeller said:

1. He throws heavy balls.

2. He runs like a giant gazelle, 1 stride=3 DB strides.

3. Super calm demeanor, does not get rattled and shows signs of intelligence.

4. Re-watch the last Rider game, enough evidence presented, with time he could be good.

Edited by Fatty Liver

20 minutes ago, Booch said:

actually think he may be a more than serviceable QB..as the tools...needs the reps, and some stability around him...betting on him, and doing the in house developing could pay off

I've been saying Cornelius looks to have the tools since last year.

Edmonton has been a complete shitshow with personnel changes and instability... judging a QB who was straight out of college (last year) in that kind of environment because he made mistakes..... eh

If the back to back champs, and still favourite to win again this year, had called him, he would have come here....unless maybe he didn't want to be part of a rotation, and Jones told him he could have full time reps........ but there's no other reason why a player would chose that tire fire over Winnipeg right now.