2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News

Noeller

24 minutes ago, Tracker said:

I have been in Saskatoon for the last couple of days and happened to catch CJME radio's Rider adulation show. apparently he is unquestionably the toughest player in the CFL. They played an audio clip where said " my ACL is damaged but not torn or stretched". What?????

the word "hero" gets thrown around a lot these days..

20 hours ago, greenrider55 said:

The Riders will lose bad Friday. I predict I throw my hat by the middle of the 2nd quarter.

Even more sadly, I’m post-op and on antibiotics so I can’t even drink the pain away.

Debated going to Calgary for the Stampeders vs. Bombers game, but the surgery was of the emergency variety. Still excited to watch that one none the less.

There's nothing worst than being sick, except maybe, being sick and a Rider fan!  In all seriousness, get better soon.

On 2022-07-27 at 9:22 AM, wbbfan said:

Bang on. Mos sets an extremely high bar for effort, preparedness, physicality  and team work. He doesn’t enforce it with an iron fist, he doesn’t have to. He leads by example and has built a culture where the locker room checks it self. 

if any thing guys don’t want to disappoint mos or let down the trust he puts in them. That’s why he gets the most out of players. 

watching the grey cup parade in the stadium the best example of his leadership was him and his wife picking up garbage off the field. Idk how many coaches in the league would do that. But he did it with a smile. 

some times his personnel choices drive me crazy. But man id have no problem giving him a life time contract because he’s always going to lead a high character team   

Another great example is the grey cup presentation... all the players on stage collecting the trophy and celebrating... meanwhile O'Shea is just on the field looking up like a proud father.

21 hours ago, greenrider55 said:

The Riders will lose bad Friday. I predict I throw my hat by the middle of the 2nd quarter.

Even more sadly, I’m post-op and on antibiotics so I can’t even drink the pain away.

Debated going to Calgary for the Stampeders vs. Bombers game, but the surgery was of the emergency variety. Still excited to watch that one none the less.

Hope they gave you some strong pain killers :D... kidding aside, hope you get well soon

37 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

https://3downnation.com/2022/07/28/atlanta-falcons-release-former-riders-receiver-brayden-lenius/

Looks like an NI WR will be available soon. Not really surprised he got cut this quick. 

he's a free agent too...we should make a nice push for him....piss of Rider faithful and why wouldn't he wanna come to a actual legit contender

On 2022-07-27 at 11:50 AM, greenrider55 said:

All insults to Riders fans and Saskatchewan in general, best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery. And remember that your immune system will not be 100% for 3-8 months if you have had a general anaesthetic. You will be definitely more susceptible to COVID.

1 hour ago, Fatty Liver said:

The Saskatchewan Roughriders have listed Cody Fajardo as the starting quarterback for their Week 8 matchup with the B.C. Lions, despite missing last week due to injury and COVID-19.

https://3downnation.com/2022/07/28/cody-fajardo-back-as-riders-starting-quarterback-in-week-8-despite-lingering-mcl-injury/

truly an inspiration to us all 

21 hours ago, Booch said:

he's a free agent too...we should make a nice push for him....piss of Rider faithful and why wouldn't he wanna come to a actual legit contender

outside of doing it for spite...there is no reason to go after him. He'll be lucky to be a starter anywhere outside of SSK.

On 2022-07-27 at 10:50 AM, greenrider55 said:

Hey, hope you feel better soon. I had my left shoulder replaced on June 20th. It's going super duper but it was rough after surgery for a couple of weeks. The new shoulder feels better now than my old shoulder on the date of surgery.

I was supposed to go to Winnipeg to see the Bombers host the Stamps on July 15th but like you, I was on antibiotics & major pain killers. Plus I would have to wear this massive sling to protect my shoulder so we decided to stay in YYC & we sold our tickets. I just realized that if I made that trip, I'd be dealing with pain & other **** so it was better to stay home. I'll be there for the Banjo Bowl though. Ain't missing that as it'll be nearly 3 months after surgery.  

Best of luck in your recovery!!! :)

1 hour ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Continuity = the enemy of success! Jones is a genius!

If you throw enough mud at a wall some of it will stick. I'd hate to be a fan of the Elks with Chris Jones as HC & GM.