2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News

Noeller

13 hours ago, Booch said:

Ah yes ..maybe that eh? I figured it was obtained there out on the coast

Pretty sure that there was a report that a player and coach had tested positive a couple of days before they left Sask.  It was unclear whether they travelled with the team or not... pretty dumb if they did.

17 hours ago, Noeller said:

Fabulous...

Not surprising- that was a really nasty paper cut.

14 hours ago, Booch said:

Ah yes ..maybe that eh? I figured it was obtained there out on the coast

Air on passenger aircraft is recirculated endlessly with minimal filtering and dehumidified, so nasal tissues dry out and are repeatedly bombarded with whatever is present in the sealed metal tube.

7 hours ago, Sard said:

Pretty sure that there was a report that a player and coach had tested positive a couple of days before they left Sask.  It was unclear whether they travelled with the team or not... pretty dumb if they did.

Well..it is the Riders....maybe said player told Dicklesson he didn't have it...so since he denied it....it is true...that seems to be the case with that numbskull HC

On 2022-07-22 at 9:35 AM, Tracker said:

Air on passenger aircraft is recirculated endlessly with minimal filtering and dehumidified, so nasal tissues dry out and are repeatedly bombarded with whatever is present in the sealed metal tube.

After the doors are closed, an airplane is where I would most want to be to prevent getting sick. The air is filtered and clean. 

29 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Damn that’s exactly the guy that would fit our roster right now.  Solid special tester reasonable backup receiver option, Canadian.

Jones is gonna use him as a db or the classic waterboy option,noone ever sees that one comin

On 2022-07-23 at 5:39 PM, JCon said:

After the doors are closed, an airplane is where I would most want to be to prevent getting sick. The air is filtered and clean. 

on a 787 maybe, every other plane, not so much.  

On 2022-07-21 at 4:44 PM, greenrider55 said:

This is just my assumption - a player was carrying the virus while they flew and it spread. 

Not sure on that, just seems likely

or they got it at a team lobster feed.  Duke probably spit on all the lobster and then tried to gouge their eyes while yelling "stop staring at me!!!"

2 hours ago, Nolby said:

I remember being at a white sox game (barely remember) and they had a helmet that they turned upside down and filled it royally with tons of poutine,one of the best purchases of my life.

They have helmet meals at Goldeyes games now. And hollow bats filled with beer!