2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News

Noeller

On 2022-06-28 at 6:31 PM, BBlink said:

I hope the Redblacks are about as tired of hearing about the great Nathan Rourke as I am and serve up a defensive gem. I crave some schadenfreude. 

have some freude:

Player Att Comp Comp % Yds Yds/Att TDs TD % Ints Int % Long Rating
Totals 105 88 83.8 1077 10.3 9 8.6 2 1.9  
Nathan Rourke 105 88 83.8 1077 10.3 9 8.6 2 1.9   130

Edited by Mark F

4 hours ago, Blue_Dragoon said:

Rourke looks like the real deal. It's great to see another quality QB in the league, especially one so young.

And Canadian. 

but I’m not anointing any thing till well into year two. 

he could put up a lot of yards tnite. But he might not score a td. 

2 hours ago, wbbfan said:

And Canadian. 

but I’m not anointing any thing till well into year two. 

he could put up a lot of yards tnite. But he might not score a td. 

ish...... he's as much a Canadian as Woogie. 

I'm more excited for Ford, who's a born/raised/CIS-trained Canadian. That means way more to me than an American who was trained in the US and played NCAA but just happens to be "Canadian Enough" to qualify as an NI.....

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

I'm more excited for Ford, who's a born/raised/CIS-trained Canadian. That means way more to me than an American who was trained in the US and played NCAA but just happens to be "Canadian Enough" to qualify as an NI.....

What? He was born in Victoria and was raised in Burlington. Was talented enough to play his senior season in the States and play Div 1.

2 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

What? He was born in Victoria and was raised in Burlington. Was talented enough to play his senior season in the States and play Div 1.

I thought one of Rourke's parents was Canadian, but he was born and raised down south?? Maybe that's someone else.... but I could have sworn that was him. Did he play CIS at all? 

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

I thought one of Rourke's parents was Canadian, but he was born and raised down south?? Maybe that's someone else.... but I could have sworn that was him. Did he play CIS at all? 

Nah, he played for Ohio. But, he only went down south to go a top prep school.

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

That describes a lot of guys.

Woli fits the description. Canadian mom.

4 hours ago, Noeller said:

True.  I’m excited for ford too. 

We're dumping on a kid who was born and raised in Canada, who spent his last high school season in the US and then played college in the US for not being Canadian enough? 

There are a lot of talented Canadian kids who play college ball in the US or who even play part of high school in the US. Dallas Sims is a Winnipeg kid who is playing in the US now for high school and has multiple D1 offers. Is he not Canadian enough?

2 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

We're dumping on a kid who was born and raised in Canada, who spent his last high school season in the US and then played college in the US for not being Canadian enough? 

There are a lot of talented Canadian kids who play college ball in the US or who even play part of high school in the US. Dallas Sims is a Winnipeg kid who is playing in the US now for high school and has multiple D1 offers. Is he not Canadian enough?

Don't fault a kid who wants to play at the highest level he can because he has huge dreams. Playing HS ball in the US is a great opportunity. So, is college. He's still Canadian.