2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News

Noeller

19 minutes ago, Booch said:

this right here...why the Faj isnt a leader and a guy to take you to the top, also most likely a team mindset and narrative as for why they got spanked...."the chips were already against us"....?!?!...like cmon man....what a cop out and no accountability

"I told all of you that we were going to lose" 

32 minutes ago, Booch said:

this right here...why the Faj isnt a leader and a guy to take you to the top, also most likely a team mindset and narrative as for why they got spanked...."the chips were already against us"....?!?!...like cmon man....what a cop out and no accountability

god, what a puss

Edited by Dr Zaius

1 hour ago, Booch said:

Whistling past the graveyard.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

HE'S LIVING RENT FREE IN ALL YOUR HEADS!!!!!!!! 

But seriously though......**** that guy.

I don’t think so. Simoni Lawrence more so. The media is rider centric and cf gets crammed down our throats as being far better than he is. Remember this time last year when the media was pumping him as the front runner for mop? 
 Cfl media is soo dumb. They always pump up teams and players who start against weak schedules. Bc and edms secondary and defenses last year. The bc offense this year etc. 

if any thing I think we see more talk of rourk This year. 

52 minutes ago, BBlink said:

I hope the Redblacks are about as tired of hearing about the great Nathan Rourke as I am and serve up a defensive gem. I crave some schadenfreude. 

The chips are stacked against the Lions as they have the same short week that the Riders had last week. Might as well not even play the game.

1 hour ago, WinnipegGordo said:

The chips are stacked against the Lions as they have the same short week that the Riders had last week. Might as well not even play the game.

Yup...some Faj logic...friggin wimp

8 hours ago, Booch said:

It reeks of a player being told what to say and buying in...

4 hours ago, wbbfan said:

I’m really interested to see how this game goes too. Game to watch of the week imo. 

Agreed.... I'm really excited for tomorrow night and personally will be cheering for Lapo to make a statement against the kid. Not sure how much I trust Benevides, but we shall see... 

21 minutes ago, Booch said:

And just another bee in the hive to why the Faj is a whinny lil wuss ..and not someone to hitch a wagon to...and nothing like actually putting a target on yourself now...just another pre emotive built in excuse ...again

Yeah. Because he’s the only player that wears a knee brace.

Exactly...and never once have u heard anyone whine about it...sand lots of QBs have had them...heck BLM came back from a broken leg..did u hear him say it gonna be a target? Faj is just a flat out loser with premeditated loser excuses