Bonfire Sports Live YouTube Shows

Hi Fellow Fans!

I'm excited to announce that I've joined former CFL on TSN reporter and Winnipegger Darrin Bauming's platform Bonfire Sports. 

Each week we'll be doing three shows:

1. Bonfire Midweek with Zach and DB: Tuesdays at 7:30 PM (this week it's today at 7:30 bc of coach's show and preseason game wk 2)

2. Bonfire After Dark Post-Game Show: After every game, about 1 after the final whistle.

3. Best of all, Darrin's weekly pre-game with Chris Walby. 

Bonfire Sports - YouTube

We have a chat scrolling on the side and put up questions/comments on the big board. It's fun and interactive for sure. 

I invite anyone on this forum to join the fun. 

If you miss the live show, it's available on our YouTube page right after, and is available on the Bonfire Sports podcast soon after as well. 

Go Blue!

Zach 

Edited by Letsgobomberspodcast
clarity

35 minutes ago, BBlink said:

Tuned in for part of it tonight as TylerD. I like that you keep the live chat involved. It was a lot of fun. :)

Hey thanks so much for joining. I saw you up there. Are you the Tyler D on the ring by any chance?

42 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

good show buddy!

A broad range of topics, really good stuff  We’re having a blast. Thanks so much for joining! 

5 hours ago, Booch said:

YEAH....Liking what u guys are doing....one these days gonna comment live hahaah

booch! Thanks for joining. I thought you did do some chatting! 

37 minutes ago, Zach Schnitzer said:

Hey thanks so much for joining. I saw you up there. Are you the Tyler D on the ring by any chance?

The ring? Are you talking about the Grey Cup ring? I'm not that Tyler D. You did add me on FB recently though. Just a regular every day non-ring Bomber fan lol. 

7 minutes ago, BBlink said:

The ring? Are you talking about the Grey Cup ring? I'm not that Tyler D. You did add me on FB recently though. Just a regular every day non-ring Bomber fan lol. 

Cool lol. There’s a guy from section 140 who was one of the fans on the ring. Tyler Ducharme I think. 

I am still holding a bit of a grudge against Bauming for his role in the Harris snub in 2019, but I must confess up to that point I enjoyed his reporting and have liked the Bonfire as well. Good luck! It is great to see some really good and interesting CFL coverage whenever, and wherever, it comes from.

10 hours ago, Zach Schnitzer said:

booch! Thanks for joining. I thought you did do some chatting! 

yup...yapped a bit lol

On 2022-06-03 at 8:18 AM, GCn20 said:

I am still holding a bit of a grudge against Bauming for his role in the Harris snub in 2019, but I must confess up to that point I enjoyed his reporting and have liked the Bonfire as well. Good luck! It is great to see some really good and interesting CFL coverage whenever, and wherever, it comes from.

I hear ya. I was pinched too at the time. Hey db would prob be more than happy to address it on the show and/or hit his tip line, call or text. 204-816-8477

Midweek Episode 3! 

-Fresh depth chart, injury updates & more, Darrin Bauming and I tee up the Bombers 2022 campaign

-Bauming breaks down his CFL Top 50 votes

-Special guest Bomber Reaper teases his Reaper 2.0 alter ego

-2022 Season predictions

*Be sure to join our Fantasy League CFL Fantasy Football - Official free fantasy football game of the CFL