Winnipeg Blue Bombers TC 2022

14 hours ago, Noeller said:

I've got my fingers crossed that Ellingson isn't going to be our latest "Vet Receiver Who Didn't Pan Out/Was A Bust".... I feel like he won't replace Lawler, but he'll at least replace Adams. 

Saunders took that title early this year... Ellingson should be safe!

57 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

The way Wayne Newton pronounces it in the song is actually incorrect.

Maybe Wayne is incorrect, but he made a zillion dollars off of it and Shoen is pronounced Shane in pop culture because of it. Therefore the Showen argument is irrelevant, because once Wayne changed it and set the world on fire with the possibly incorrect pronunciation it follows that anyone with the name Shoen was doomed to have Danke jokes levied at them ad nauseum. Any Danke Shoen jokes at our new receiver, and there will be a crap load of them, are fair game.

50 minutes ago, BomberfanMKS said:

I remember Bailey standing out as an excellent blocker as well last year - Similar body type to Adams as well.

Every one in this starting wr core blocks well, its not optional for bomber wrs. But yes and at this point Bailey is probably our best blocker. He's a little bit shorter and heavier, though not a lot, but is a more stout body type than adams. For his listed size adams was and is pretty lean. 

41 minutes ago, JCon said:

MOAR!!! I could listen to Paddy all game long. 

when he and Jake did the commentary on the Bombers "watch along" of the 2019 GC (in Nov 2020) it was sensational.... I would pay good money to watch game film with those guys over beverages...