Winnipeg Blue Bombers TC 2022

3 hours ago, Mark F said:

Next to two straight championships, Richie Hall D turnaround gets my vote for top story of the mafia era.

Was it changing that one player on D, the safety?

The S change was huge. It was as much an addition by subtraction and then replacing that spot with the best S in the league. 
 But mos and hall made a bunch of tweaks mid season too. 
 Younger deserves credit too. The team moving on from dbs like fogg and heath who didn’t buy in for un proven and under rated guys that did was huge too. 

24 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

The S change was huge. It was as much an addition by subtraction and then replacing that spot with the best S in the league. 
 But mos and hall made a bunch of tweaks mid season too. 
 Younger deserves credit too. The team moving on from dbs like fogg and heath who didn’t buy in for un proven and under rated guys that did was huge too. 

Younger is the key with the backfield...he's the guy who shoukd get credit for the DB success...he's acoach we need to pay and promote...up and coming top notch guy...heck...already is

50 minutes ago, Booch said:

Younger is the key with the backfield...he's the guy who shoukd get credit for the DB success...he's acoach we need to pay and promote...up and coming top notch guy...heck...already is

I’m kind of surprised he hasn’t gotten far more consideration as a dc and ast hc or even a hc. 

we will one day have a very tough decision to go young-Er or watch him walk. I wonder if there is a possibly role promotion that he would want. 

4 hours ago, Booch said:

Truley think he being groomed as the DC...and if Hall sticks it out longer he will get an Asst DC designation or something similar.

Ritchie Hall is my age & I can tell you physically I've slowed down the past 5 years. Being an assistant coach, let alone a DC with the long hours is a grind the older one gets. I agree with Booch that Younger is probably the heir apparent. for DC. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

1 hour ago, Zach Schnitzer said:

I think the 2018 BBs win the cup with Collaros at the helm. We’d have beaten Calgary in wf. 

Even though they had an offensive game plan that didn't even try and win the game? They bet that entire game on Andrew Harris carrying the day and the stamps D said no. 

4 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Even though they had an offensive game plan that didn't even try and win the game? They bet that entire game on Andrew Harris carrying the day and the stamps D said no. 

I think that game plan was based on Harris yes, and they also know Matty could not kill ‘em on off script plays. So they loaded the box, tackled well, and dared Matt to beat ‘em with his arm and he couldn’t. 

Damn, think you gotta find a way to keep Borsa around.  Riders will sign him and that will bite us in the ass.

Mourtada being here in case Liegghio sleeps past his alarm clock on gameday for this week....ok.  But we can and should be bringing in a better prospect for that spot either Canadian, American or Global.

Edited by JuranBoldenRules

7 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Damn, think you gotta find a way to keep Borsa around.  Riders will sign him and that will bite us in the ass.

Mourtada being here in case Liegghio sleeps past his alarm clock on gameday for this week....ok.  But we can and should be bringing in a better prospect for that spot either Canadian, American or Global.

What would Borsa do here?

Released from roster:

National defensive lineman Alfred Green

National defensive back Simon Chaves

National defensive back Chris Ciguineau

American defensive lineman Kenny Randall

National offensive lineman Ben Koczwara

American offensive lineman Jalen Burks

American offensive lineman Patrick Allen

American offensive lineman Dennis Bardwell

American receiver TJ Simmons

American receiver Blake Jackson

American receiver Antonio Nunn

National fullback Antonio Valvano

American defensive back Jermaine Ponder

National running back Kyle Borsa

American receiver Lucky Jackson

National defensive end Rossini Sandjong

National linebacker Eric Mezzalira

National defensive lineman Cole Adamson (returning to school)

Added to practice roster:

American receiver Tavaris Harrison

American kicker Ali Mourtada

American offensive lineman Eric Lofton

National fullback Konner Burtenshaw

American running back Greg McCrae

National defensive back Cedrick Lavigne

American offensive lineman Cameron Durley

National defensive back Patrice Rene

American defensive back Jamal Parker

American defensive back Evan Holm

Global offensive lineman Tomoya Machino

Global defensive back Souleymane Karamoko

Added to Suspended:

Global punter Tom Hackett

American receiver Carlton Agudosi

The club’s injury lists will be announced on Thursday, June 9.

Man I'm surprised by a bunch of that. Man oh man... I had such high hopes for Blake Jackson.