Winnipeg Blue Bombers TC 2022

11 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Dropped a couple hundred bucks at bomber store today after the futures camp. Got a Stanley Bryant home jersey on the way and new hats and shirts for the family!! Week 1 can't come soon enough!!

Bryant inadvertently won us two Grey Cups. He’s the one who got turnstiled by Shawn Lemon when Nichols went down vs BC in 2019 🥹😉

-Couple notes at practice,Saunders first play was a nice corner catch with nice tough pass from Zach

-QBs doing more rolling out from hash marks

- Ellingson a fan today,BA looking sophisticated with his glasses,Bighill probably has the biggest quads on the team...stay tuned

1 hour ago, Letsgobomberspodcast said:

Bryant inadvertently won us two Grey Cups. He’s the one who got turnstiled by Shawn Lemon when Nichols went down vs BC in 2019 🥹😉

Inadvertently? I'm not sure if you're serious or not? Hey, everyone gets beat. That's the nature of the game. No one ever plays a perfect game. If they did all scores would be 0-0. How many times did Bryant save Nichols ass before that with a key block? Probably plenty of times.

IIRC, Nichols held onto the ball a long time on that play & had left the pocket so how realistic is it to expect an OL to hold his block? He has to taken responsibility for not getting rid of the ball sooner as he knew the rush was coming. Again, not sure of your point here so I won't jump all over you... yet. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

3 minutes ago, JCon said:

Are you measuring them? 👀

Him wearing something that barely looks like shorts is kind of showing them off lol.

Janarion Grant is being used quite a bit in what looks to be the starting offense, Winston lookin good out there so far for Dbs

3 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Inadvertently? I'm not sure if you're serious or not? Hey, everyone gets beat. That's the nature of the game. No one ever plays a perfect game. If they did all scores would be 0-0. How many times did Bryant save Nichols ass before that with a key block? Probably plenty of times.

IIRC, Nichols held onto the ball a long time on that play & had left the pocket so how realistic is it to expect an OL to hold his block? He has to taken responsibility for not getting rid of the ball sooner as he knew the rush was coming. Again, not sure of your point here so I won't jump all over you... yet. 

I was being advertently facetious. Lol. Of course everyone gets beat. MAtty absolutely hung on too long. 

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

Looks like Marston is ****** again. In Walters We Trust to find another SAM backer.... 

I’m not worried about the ability to find and replace dbs. 
 Sucks for mercy and for us did he’s awesome. But the next man up will perform very well I have no doubt. 

14 hours ago, wbbfan said:

I’m not worried about the ability to find and replace dbs. 
 Sucks for mercy and for us did he’s awesome. But the next man up will perform very well I have no doubt. 

After all he went through last year......geez the guy has the worst luck.....I hope it's not serious but not putting any weight on the leg doesn't sound too good....crap

I feel like if you are cut at this point of camp it’s a between the ears or work ethic problem. 

They’ve Never been hesitant to cut qbs who don’t have what they are looking for. Crazy though that brown has stuck and seen a bunch of guys go.

I’d expect an air lift soon. Only 3 qbs under contract in camp with 3 qbs back on the roaster I’d expect 2 more at least. 

They’ve tapped soo many college rookies I wouldn’t be surprised if they dig up a retread to go with a rook. Could be a good sign too might mean some one they really want came available. 

Edited by wbbfan