Winnipeg Blue Bombers TC 2022

1 minute ago, Jesse said:

They're just being professionals. Has no impact on negotiations.

Yep, players from every team are doing this (afaik).  It's just about being ready when things do get settled.  Players for the Bombers & Riders especially want to be ready as there is still a pre-season game scheduled in a week.  If that doesn't get cancelled, they'll have an even shorter window to prepare.

2 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

So does this indicate that the sides are close to a resolution if the players are getting ready to play? And if a player gets hurt during an unsanctioned practice with no CBA in place, would they lose any possible medical coverage (which seems to be a big issue from the PA standpoint)?

Players practice year-round, so I doubts it's an issue to the PA. They're here and they're getting into game shape. Players seemed concerned with padded practices, not practices in general. 

8 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Apparently they have until the end of today before Monday is officially canceled 

that game is toast...they can't possibly play a game on Monday with zero real practices so far. I like Lalji's suggestion about pushing it to Friday.

13 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

I need some TC reports. To borrow from Barney Gumble, "Just stick it in my veins!!!"

fwiw - I think our new boy @DTonOBis gonna be a real good follow on Twitter for updates... but just a heads up for the new guy ( :) ) to use the hashtag #Bombers on Twitter. 

Edited by Noeller

55 minutes ago, JCon said:

I hope they're practicing at the stadium tomorrow. I might go watch for a while and check out the store. 

Was in Winnipeg last week stopped at the store and picked up a few things $400 later. Didn’t have my all black W hat in stock. Said it might be in this week. As I have no money left if it’s there can you pick me up one and one of the rider fans who frequent here will sell their sister wife to pay you back? :)

Sorry reflex. 

2 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Was in Winnipeg last week stopped at the store and picked up a few things $400 later. Didn’t have my all black W hat in stock. Said it might be in this week. As I have no money left if it’s there can you pick me up one and one of the rider fans who frequent here will sell their sister wife to pay you back? :)

Sorry reflex. 

Oh I hope they're back. I had one a few years ago and loved it. I'm going to get a new jersey soon and will likely buy another hat cause....why not