Final Game of the season: Vs Seattle

Rescheduled from April due to the Storm 

May be an image of text that says 'FANS WINNIPEG ET FTS WINNIPED ™ Sunday May 1 Lineup vs. Connor-Dubois-Harkins Ehlers-Stastny-Wheeler Sanford -Lowry-Appleton Barron-Toninato-Svechnikov Morrissey-DeMelo Schmidt-Pionk Samberg-Dillon Comrie- Starter Hellebuyck Healthy Scratches: Brooks, Stanley Injured: Perfetti Scheifele'

Also this is Dennis Beyack's final broadcast

Comrie gets the last start of the season, and we will be on the lookout for news regarding what happens with management in the off-season

I imagine Dave won't be keeping his job, If Wheels and or Scheif don't get traded they'll get demoted and PLD will sign for 4 or 5 years....and he's basically everyone's pick to wear the C next season, my pick for the A? KConn or Ehlers 

Remember we have the Moose and the Ice in the playoffs even if the Jets aren't (sigh why aren't the Ice players playing on the Jets? they've already advanced to the next round)

Edited by iHeart

My daughter is enjoying the game. The Dennis tribute was nice. Appears both teams just going through the motions tho. Got a pic with Mick E Moose, I'd say that has been the highlight so far. 

IHeart,  I don't know if you are serious but the ice have nothing to do with the Jets,  they are a WHL team... they are draft eligible tho, it's possible the Jets take Connor Geekie at the draft.  Why don't they play for the Jets tho? Cuz they can't. They aren't Jets players.  A few of the ice players like Carson Lambos were drafted last year by other teams. 

Moose = developmental for the Jets. 

Ice = nothing to do with the Jets at all. 

Savoie is like the 3rd or 4th rated prospect for 2022 draft. Geekie is around 14th. Ice aren't Jets developmental. 

Just found out we are sitting like 5 rows behind Mrs beyak 

Edited by Goalie

56 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Really enjoyed the 3rd period.  Kind of reminded me of the Jets of 2018 season when they would just pour it on and no one could skate with them.

I was thinking the same thing.   I think the pieces are there, we just need better coaching and a change in leadership.

Disagree about bigger d.

Stanley was terrible, he's 6 7. We need smarter D like Samberg and Heinola. We need to design a system that fits them and not force square pegs in round holes. 

Toby Enstrom was small but one of the best defensive d in the league when he played. Charas are rare,  Toby's are more the norm. Carolina D ain't huge neither is Colorado. 

It's not the 1980s... speed n skill over slow n big any day. 

Smart high hockey IQ plus good passing is more important than being big. Bigger D? Morrissey by far our best, he's not big at all, he's just smart.  

Edited by Goalie