2022 NHL Playoffs

Oettinger deserved a better fate. Dallas was down too many skaters and just got run outta the rink. Home ice advantage will be everything in the next series so look for Calgary in 6 or 7. 

50 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Oettinger deserved a better fate. Dallas was down too many skaters and just got run outta the rink. Home ice advantage will be everything in the next series so look for Calgary in 6 or 7. 

Oettinger was absolutely fantastic and then let’s in a Hellebuyck.

7 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

My current feelings can be summed up with one character on repeat: ******* ******* *******.

Searching movies on Netflix in case I have to shut this off right away. What a bag of dogshit. Smith doing his best Koski impression... 

Just now, Noeller said:

Searching movies on Netflix in case I have to shut this off right away. What a bag of dogshit. Smith doing his best Koski impression... 

Yup.  Told my buddy I don't have to worry about being up late at this rate! Still lots of game left though.

Very thankful for the CBA news tonight, at least there's something to be happy about.

45 minutes ago, Noeller said:

The honest truth is that Colorado is going to beat the absolute ever loving piss 9utta whoever comes outta the BoA anyhow, so whatever. Football is near! 

All it takes to win a series is good goaltender so U never know... markstrom is pretty good