So, Where is Everyone Sitting?

Now that most of the folk who have their tickets have had the opportunity to sit in their seats, what do you think? What's your section and row? How is the sightline?

I'll start off by saying that we are in section 206, row 11. Excellent views and sightlines. Quite a difference from sitting in the lower rows of section S for 6 years.

I still haven't seen my seats (or been to the stadium). My friend, who actually pays for our set of tickets, already picked them up on a day I couldn't make it.

Hopefully I can get to a day of training camp this week, otherwise I guess I'll see them at the exhibition game!

(I'm in Section 212, Row 19 -- a very similar spot to where our season tickets were last year, but of course I'm sure a million times better.)

Howdy neighbors. I'm in section 204, row 9. Very good sight-lines from both of my seats. I must say that one of my 2 seats suffers from one of those extra safety rails that were installed later during construction, but only barely... partially cutting off my view of the southwest corner of the field. If I lean slightly forward it's good, I think I'll live.

I'm coming from the front row upper deck at CanadInns, and I can tell you the experience in this new upper deck is going to be amazing. You feel much closer to the action and less of an afterthought in the stadium design. Only having to go up a few short flights of stairs or riding one of the many elevators to get to the very top is a nice change from the winding ramps. I have a feeling that crowds will have an easier time dispersing thanks to all sorts of exits.

It's a pretty special place, I can't wait to see it in full swing.

Section 233. Row 6.

It's weird because I thought I was going to be right in front of the wall but it turns out there is a 7th row. The good news is for some reason Row 6 has some extra leg rooms for some reason. The view is great and the stadium is beautiful!

I don't doubt there will be some logistical problems at the first couple of games but I am super pumped!

Now that most of the folk who have their tickets have had the opportunity to sit in their seats, what do you think? What's your section and row? How is the sightline?

I'll start off by saying that we are in section 206, row 11. Excellent views and sightlines. Quite a difference from sitting in the lower rows of section S for 6 years.

I'm also in 206 (a few rows north of you though) & have been low in Section T for the past couple years so I know what you mean! It was nice finally getting to check out the view in person yesterday.

Section 207, Row 14, Seat 7/8/9. I'll be sitting in one of those. The other two are for my wife and brother.

And seat 11 is for me.

So who has seat 10?

Did I see you at the stadium on Sunday? I walked by someone who I thought was you as they were walking across Bison Drive with their wife (girlfriend?) and a stroller.

Did I see you at the stadium on Sunday? I walked by someone who I thought was you as they were walking across Bison Drive with their wife (girlfriend?) and a stroller.

I was with the wife and 2 year old daughter, no stroller though.

This is me (us) at the beginning of this video.

http://www.bluebombers.com/video/index/id/84271

Could be off on the stroller, my memory is a bit foggy from my Saturday activities. I'll check the video.

EDIT: yeah that's you. I remember the sunglasses. Obviously mixed up the stroller with someone else. :lol: