Game 77 @ MSG

iHeart

• iHeart changed the title to Game 77 @ MSG
7 minutes ago, iHeart said:

Fixed, thanks @TrueBlue4ever

okay what's up with Helle

No problem. Wasn’t sure if that was intentional or not. They certainly have not showed up at the rink for the start of a number of games this season. 

No word on the goalies from what I have looked for. Not sure if the call-up is Helle or Comrie related. 

Sanford with Dubois and Wheeler 

FFs 

Stanley and Dillon like the worst d pair in the league per 100 minutes played together and they out there with Sanford Dubois Wheeler... yikes.. only Dubois and Dillon play D. But Dillon really struggles in our ridiculous man 2 man D and Stan really bad defensively.  Don't get not playing Samberg. 

22 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Helle probably tired of the **** this year. He's overplayed. Samberg should be playing too. Maybe Ville also. Kovacevic. 

Add in someone for Toninato...like his effort but he is always behind the play,why are we not giving a young guy a shot a 4c?

8 hours ago, iHeart said:

I don't know wasn't he still on the Moose a season ago? I know I had been saying that we need a Buff level Dman (strong and a sense of humor)

Stanley ain't buff and no he was on the team last year. He's a 3rd pairing guy or 7th D. His hockey IQ ain't there and he's terrible defensively   

2 hours ago, Mark F said:

Dubois opening up post game. 

Not a happy picture.

Nope,talks about why they are always chasing the play, not good. Lowry makes zero in game adjustments, breakout are atrocious,and he keeps playing Stanley who ended up again making a horrible read on a PK cost us the first goal. We never rush the point men ,it is sad to watch this team right now.

31 minutes ago, bb1 said:

Nope,talks about why they are always chasing the play, not good. Lowry makes zero in game adjustments, breakout are atrocious,and he keeps playing Stanley who ended up again making a horrible read on a PK cost us the first goal. We never rush the point men ,it is sad to watch this team right now.

‘We never rush the point men’. Yup a passive box is not our friend no matter how many sticks and bodies we try to get in lanes.