Game 72: Avs @ Jets

50 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

W4 @ L3.  No Wheeler or Stanley.   Samburg makes his return.   Playoff aspirations all but dead.  Ukrainian Choir singing O' Canada. 

(I cannot for the life of me figure out how to post a picture of the lineups)

Maybe posting a picture of sheep being led to slaughter would be more appropriate.

Jets much more structured without Wheeler in the lineup. Seriously.  

As for Dillon, why is he playing the right when he's a lefty? Cuz Charlie huddy needs to be fired that's why 

On 2022-04-08 at 8:16 PM, iHeart said:

and tied again

sigh we're definitely getting a serious management shake up in the off season

Lol nope. 

Everyone who misses the playoffs is in the draft lottery... but you can only move up 10 spots if you win it so if Jets finish 14th last... they can move up to pick 4... they pretty much can't get the 1st overall pick this year because... they aren't bad enough  

Besides if you win the lottery u can't win again for 5 years so... you know, win it next year and get Bedard 

4 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Everyone who misses the playoffs is in the draft lottery... but you can only move up 10 spots if you win it so if Jets finish 14th last... they can move up to pick 4... they pretty much can't get the 1st overall pick this year because... they aren't bad enough  

Besides if you win the lottery u can't win again for 5 years so... you know, win it next year and get Bedard 

I don't know I've seen Toronto make the playoffs the year they got Matthews so getting the first draft pick doesn't really guarantee  anything (I mean the Oilers got RNH in 2011 and CMcD in 2015 and the oilers didn't make the playoffs those years, but then again no Canadian team made the playoffs in 2016)