2022 CFL Draft (CIS/NCAA and International)

Noeller

Just now, Mike said:

People calling it a reach because it’s way earlier than what 3DN mocked lmaoooooo

When are people going to realize the 3DN gang doesn’t have a hot clue? John Hodge would be a late round draft pick in the MBB draft if he were a poster here

Which pick? The ol with bad mechanics whose solid in a bad crop or the dl who isnt in the top 3 or 4 at his position? 

Just now, wbbfan said:

Which pick? The ol with bad mechanics whose solid in a bad crop or the dl who isnt in the top 3 or 4 at his position? 

Shocking the best OL at the combine who is the best OL on film who played every single play for years for a great CIS program is a top pick in the CFL Draft.

If people can't see that one coming a mile away maybe they need to start taking notes.

Just now, Bigblue204 said:

TSN really needs to drag this out longer. 4 picks in 40+ mins....like....SLOW DOWN already!!!

I was just thinking, its great for the league and all that the draft is on TV but personally I kind of liked the old lightning fast draft (compared to this) at noon on a weekday. 

I wonder where Makonzo will fit in edmonton. I dont see him as a wil or a sam like 3dn, but knowing chris jones he will probably play every db, and lber spot plus de. 

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

I was just thinking, its great for the league and all that the draft is on TV but personally I kind of liked the old lightning fast draft (compared to this) at noon on a weekday. 

I wonder where Makonzo will fit in edmonton. I dont see him as a wil or a sam like 3dn, but knowing chris jones he will probably play every db, and lber spot plus de. 

It once again comes down the TSN trying to be fox sports. "Let's make an event (on the cheap) out of it! Sure we only have 9 teams, buuut we can drag out each pick but letting our columnists continually repeat the same MF thing over and over!!!" 

Just now, Bigblue204 said:

It once again comes down the TSN trying to be fox sports. "Let's make an event (on the cheap) out of it! Sure we only have 9 teams, buuut we can drag out each pick but letting our columnists continually repeat the same MF thing over and over!!!" 

Yeeeep. Cfl on tsn quality standard, do it as cheap and lazy as possible. 

Toronto doesn’t march to the beat of everyone else’s drum when it comes to OL and they’ve done fairly well over the last couple years.

Not surprised SSK didn’t go OL - they’ve always undervalued that need with this regime and they weren’t about to change that up in a weaker OL class

Just now, Bomber_fanaddict said:

I figured if they go WR why not the other Philpot. But Em is a good get. 

All three are pretty close and in the same quality tier imo. The question is will they all get a decent chance to develop. 

Just now, Mike said:

Toronto doesn’t march to the beat of everyone else’s drum when it comes to OL and they’ve done fairly well over the last couple years.

Not surprised SSK didn’t go OL - they’ve always undervalued that need with this regime and they weren’t about to change that up in a weaker OL class

Both good points. I dont think TO has the best NI depth in the league, but they have done a great job of rebuilding it in a hurry.