Episode 22: Fire(pit) Chats

Episode 22 is HERE! 

-Simple ways to support Ukraine 

-Brian Lowe: 30+ yr journalist living in LA, and CFL writer for 13th Man Sports on how the Bombers hold a dear place in his heart, rugby & CFL kinship, Andrew Harris & proliferation of Aussie Rules Punters in the CFL

-Gr 11 Welding student Dallas Smith's teacher Mike Johnston on how the famed fire pit went down, Dallas' relationship w/ Adam Bighill, and the importance of role models for his students

https://open.spotify.com/episode/0D5gyqjSxMt8a9S3LCAxKr?si=cWQa7r3uTWSyoJzI2fygLQ

I really appreciate the people pushing new, independent media outlets for CFL fans. From your podcast, to darren bauming, to some of the great stuff 3dn and 3 down development are doing. Seems like every time I see 13th man sports and the other facebook one it's always low quality articles. I hope they continue to grow and get better but man some times its almost as bad as TSNs PBP. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 2022-03-04 at 7:10 AM, wbbfan said:

I really appreciate the people pushing new, independent media outlets for CFL fans. From your podcast, to darren bauming, to some of the great stuff 3dn and 3 down development are doing. Seems like every time I see 13th man sports and the other facebook one it's always low quality articles. I hope they continue to grow and get better but man some times its almost as bad as TSNs PBP. 

Someone has to do it as our national media based in Toronto seem to think all Canadians care about are the Leafs, Raptors & Blue Jays.

• 4 months later...