2022 CFL Free Agency(Rumors/official signings)

Nolby

3 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

He was absolutely a difference maker for the Elks last year when he joined. One of the lone bright spots on that D.

He made such a big difference that they were roasted on defence game in and game out. Look, I'm not going to sugar coat it but when your defence is on the field 45 mins a game you will get your chance to make plays and he made some but his impact was magnified by the incompetence around him.

Just now, Arnold_Palmer said:

Good moves by Saskatchewan although it’s going to be abundantly clear they’re not focusing on the lines. That’s going to be their down fall. 

yeah they are solid moves for sure...but if the price of signing them..and duke to the stupid money, eliminates upgrading the lines...which are putrid, and a legit DB...Then it was  money poorly spent....

Just now, Doublezero said:

I am disappointed McGuire apparently isn't coming back. He showed flashes. So who is QB #2 here? Would Bombers sign someone similar to McGuire -David Watford?

screw it....use harris money we had set aside that he balked at...and whatever we have left for others and toss it at Strev....we can recruit another DB and receiver...I sure we can scrap 250k or so to manage that...add in a per start bonus too if ZC gets IR'd

1 minute ago, Booch said:

screw it....use harris money we had set aside that he balked at...and whatever we have left for others and toss it at Strev....we can recruit another DB and receiver...I sure we can scrap 250k or so to manage that...add in a per start bonus too if ZC gets IR'd

Ha Ha! Love that! But is Strev sure he is done with the NFL? He worked out for NY Jets last week.

19 minutes ago, Doublezero said:

Dave Naylor

@TSNDaveNaylor

“Andrew and I spoke a few days ago, and he represents himself … We couldn’t agree on a contract.” —

@Wpg_BlueBombers

GM Kyle Walters.

At this point. I just don’t see any team offering Harris what he wants. The way teams have been spending like drunken sailors I don’t think a team is going to have spare cash for him. 

5 minutes ago, Booch said:

We could just use Strev at RB as well lol

10 minutes ago, Doublezero said:

I am disappointed McGuire apparently isn't coming back. He showed flashes. So who is QB #2 here? Would Bombers sign someone similar to McGuire -David Watford?

Other than goal line QB sneaks he hasnt shown a whole heck of a lot. I think we could do better for our backup QB.