Where to rewatch the 2021 Grey Cup?

Bombers are probably missing a goldmine by not producing a Bomber Grey Cup victory documentary along with never-seen interviews with players, coaches, broadcasters (looking at you, Bob Irving) and fans of both teams. I sure as spit would buy one, and I know of a good local film director.

6 hours ago, Tracker said:

Bombers are probably missing a goldmine by not producing a Bomber Grey Cup victory documentary along with never-seen interviews with players, coaches, broadcasters (looking at you, Bob Irving) and fans of both teams. I sure as spit would buy one, and I know of a good local film director.

That would mean the CFL would have to spend money. It would mean marketing which the CFL & Randy Ambrosie are loathe to do. They don't even print game day magazines anymore. Why would they do a video? 

11 hours ago, Tracker said:

Yup, i'd buy something like that in a heartbeat! Im still surprised they didnt produce something like that after the 2019 Grey Cup. Hell, i still watch Bombers Blitz 1990 on VHS now and again!

Edited by Bubba Zanetti

13 hours ago, Tracker said:

Wouldn't be worth the money required to put it together.   Unless people want to make one on a volunteer basis.  

13 hours ago, Tracker said:

Not just the Bombers. But the CFL. The marketing around the CFL in general is just so frustrating. When I look at the lack of innovation from a company who can basically do whatever they want, it makes me want to scream!!

16 hours ago, canadianjayhawk said:

I was travelling during the game, and I wonder if anyone knew where I might be to access or download the full game so I could watch it and revel in another glorious Bomber championship? I have searched online and can only find highlights. Thanks for your time and help!

Individual games can be purchased for viewing on YARE TV, you have to use a VPN to disguise your location as this service is not supposed to be used in Canada or the US.  I have Nord VPN and use servers in Germany or Denmark.

https://cfl.yaretv.com/gamesVod

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

49 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Individual games can be purchased for viewing on YARE TV, you have to use a VPN to disguise your location as this service is not supposed to be used in Canada or the US.  I have Nord VPN and use server in Germany or Denmark.

https://cfl.yaretv.com/gamesVod

Thanks! Do you know how much it costs and is it a one time stream or can you dowload it?

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

Wouldn't be worth the money required to put it together.   Unless people want to make one on a volunteer basis.  

Really? What would it cost approximatley?

They did a book last season. Wonder if they lost money on it?

Edited by bryan35

21 minutes ago, canadianjayhawk said:

Thanks! Do you know how much it costs and is it a one time stream or can you dowload it?

I think the price for the G.C. is $5.99 USD, I don't think you can download it although you should be able to view as often as you like once paid for. One bothersome thing is they don't scrub out the commercials on the video on demand as they used to.

1 hour ago, bryan35 said:

Really? What would it cost approximatley?

They did a book last season. Wonder if they lost money on it?

There’s the hardcover book from the club aaaand Paul Friesen’s “Against All Odds” paperback.  Bought both and both are fantastic.  Eagerly awaiting the 2021 editions!

On 2022-01-11 at 3:25 PM, BigBlueFanatic said:

There’s the hardcover book from the club aaaand Paul Friesen’s “Against All Odds” paperback.  Bought both and both are fantastic.  Eagerly awaiting the 2021 editions!

Have both too. Paul Friesen, who did Against All Odds, said he only did it bc he had time in the pandemic. No plans to do a follow-up. I do expect another Grey Cup book from the store though. 

Re the lack of Grey Cup video, I asked Carol at the store about his in 2019. Apparently it isn’t cost effective bc they’d have to pay TSN for the right to use the video. I’m still not entirely sure why they can’t just work something out though. They could even only make it available for download and ppl would buy it. 

50 minutes ago, Bombers9256 said:

Have both too. Paul Friesen, who did Against All Odds, said he only did it bc he had time in the pandemic. No plans to do a follow-up. I do expect another Grey Cup book from the store though. 

Re the lack of Grey Cup video, I asked Carol at the store about his in 2019. Apparently it isn’t cost effective bc they’d have to pay TSN for the right to use the video. I’m still not entirely sure why they can’t just work something out though. They could even only make it available for download and ppl would buy it. 

Don't see why TSN would gouge them for the footage. Any money would be better than nothing. More exposure the better.

No joke,when the Bombers intercepted the pass in OT,I jumped up to the right of my couch to cheer,felt a pop and found out through MRI that I tore my inner medial meniscus. I'm off work for the foreseeable future but it was all worth it. $900 brace,$460 Durolane knee injection,Bombers winning back to back cups...... One torn knee ...I mean priceless.

4 hours ago, Nolby said:

No joke,when the Bombers intercepted the pass in OT,I jumped up to the right of my couch to cheer,felt a pop and found out through MRI that I tore my inner medial meniscus. I'm off work for the foreseeable future but it was all worth it. $900 brace,$460 Durolane knee injection,Bombers winning back to back cups...... One torn knee ...I mean priceless.

Ouch!!! That’ll be me in a few years, with my ailing knee. Totally worth it. Feel better!