The RIP 2022 Thread

iHeart

Ivana Trump, ex-wife of Donald Trump, dead at 73
"She was a wonderful, beautiful, and amazing woman," Trump said in remembrance of his first wife

Ivana Trump, the first wife of former President Donald Trump and mother to Donald Jr., Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump, has died at the age of 73.

According to ABC, Ivana died Thursday afternoon in her apartment in Manhattan. Police arrived at the scene after receiving a call regarding a person in cardiac arrest. The New York City Medical Examiner's Office has not yet released an official cause of death but all signs point to it being natural causes unless evidence presents itself to the contrary.

Trump Is Fundraising Off Of Ivana Trump’s Death

Donald Trump is sending out fundraising emails to his supporters over Ivana Trump’s death.

Donald Trump sent out his Truth Social post about his ex-wife’s death to his email list and he included a fundraising link so that people could express their condolences by giving him more of their money.

None of this is a surprise. Trump only cares about raising money from the cult that follows him.

Trump showed more emotion when he reportedly tried to get the Secret Service to take him to the Capitol to overthrow the government than he did when the woman died who gave birth to three of his children.

Donald Trump is a terrible human being, and the fact that he was willing to use the death of his ex-wife to raise money for his super PAC is entirely consistent with the kind of person he has shown himself to be.

https://www.politicususa.com/2022/07/14/trump-fundraising-ivana-trump.html

3 hours ago, iHeart said:

Tony Dow, best known for role as Wally Cleaver on 'Leave It to Beaver,' still alive, wife confirms - https://abc7.com/tony-dow-leave-it-to-beaver-actor-obituary/12074271/

5 hours ago, iHeart said:

She has transited the Final Frontier.

I watched an interview with Nichelle Nichols and she said she was going to quit Star Trek after the 1st  year. . But apparently Martin Luther King talked her out of it. He said what she was doing in that role for black people was to important. I might be wrong but I think she was also involved in the 1st  interracial kiss on tv. 

2 hours ago, the watcher said:

I watched an interview with Nichelle Nichols and she said she was going to quit Star Trek after the 1st  year. . But apparently Martin Luther King talked her out of it. He said what she was doing in that role for black people was to important. I might be wrong but I think she was also involved in the 1st  interracial kiss on tv. 

Apparently Gene Rodenberry sexually harassed her endlessly and that was the reason she considered quitting.