The RIP 2022 Thread

iHeart

So reports coming out that Meat Loaf died of COVID weeks after railing against vaccine mandates. “If I die, I die, but I’m not going to be controlled”. 

Well, you sure showed all us sheep. Enjoy death. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10426153/Bat-Hell-singer-Meat-Loaf-dies-74.html?ito=social-facebook&fbclid=IwAR2Vrh6bRs_leHkjzZIs-PXXrhSUQ5zQkLTwAvGjZlGJ1YUdbz0pdXlJ4Gc

18 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

So reports coming out that Meat Loaf died of COVID weeks after railing against vaccine mandates. “If I die, I die, but I’m not going to be controlled”. 

Well, you sure showed all us sheep. Enjoy death. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10426153/Bat-Hell-singer-Meat-Loaf-dies-74.html?ito=social-facebook&fbclid=IwAR2Vrh6bRs_leHkjzZIs-PXXrhSUQ5zQkLTwAvGjZlGJ1YUdbz0pdXlJ4Gc

Its sad that he likely caused others to be influenced by the anti-vax garbage that likely led to a few more deaths.

Dying of Covid while being an anti-vaxxer really puts a whole new meaning to 'Bat out of Hell' though.

35 minutes ago, WildPath said:

Its sad that he likely caused others to be influenced by the anti-vax garbage that likely led to a few more deaths.

Dying of Covid while being an anti-vaxxer really puts a whole new meaning to 'Bat out of Hell' though.

When it comes specifically to the pandemic and the public health responsibilities we all have to help curb it, yelling 'my body my choice' is being misused and has helped cause significant pain and suffering.

It's like yelling No means No NOT when it comes to debating sexual consent but using it absurdly to respond to someone saying you have social responsibilities. SMH.

For those that live  where Prairie Public was the PBS affiliate this guy was a familiar face (I'm old enough to remember when they had pledge drives in the children's blocks as well they don't do that anymore) I actually am going to upload a little something from the Kid Zone block later this month though but not a pledge drive