The RIP 2022 Thread

iHeart

Anti-vax QAnon podcaster Doug Kuzma — who was among those who got COVID at a recent QAnon conference and falsely blamed it on an anthrax attack — has died. https://www.vice.com/en/article/akvkjk/anti-vax-podcaster-doug-kuzma-dies-from-covid

Please...please....

keep your cheering to a deafening level!

1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Anti-vax QAnon podcaster Doug Kuzma — who was among those who got COVID at a recent QAnon conference and falsely blamed it on an anthrax attack — has died. https://www.vice.com/en/article/akvkjk/anti-vax-podcaster-doug-kuzma-dies-from-covid

Please...please....

keep your cheering to a deafening level!

And, once again, this will deter the rest of the covidiots not one whit.

WHAT THE **** I will admit my biggest memories of him are of Full House and AFV.

and talk about ironically appropriate ABC News actually interrupted the tail end of AFV to break the news about Saget

this is from Bergeron's final AFV 

Edited by iHeart

any of you that have never seen the Comedy Central "Roast Of Bob Saget", go track it down online. One of the best (THE best??) they've ever done. Gilbert Gottfried's set is straight up one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life. "I'm here to address the rumour that BOB SAGET RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1990!! It is NOT TRUE.....that BOB SAGET RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1990!!" 

9 minutes ago, Noeller said:

any of you that have never seen the Comedy Central "Roast Of Bob Saget", go track it down online. One of the best (THE best??) they've ever done. Gilbert Gottfried's set is straight up one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life. "I'm here to address the rumour that BOB SAGET RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1990!! It is NOT TRUE.....that BOB SAGET RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1990!!" 

Gottfried is sensational. 

Of course, any chance to track down The Aristocrats (2005) is time well spent.

21 hours ago, iHeart said:

WHAT THE **** I will admit my biggest memories of him are of Full House and AFV.

and talk about ironically appropriate ABC News actually interrupted the tail end of AFV to break the news about Saget

21 hours ago, iHeart said:

I would think somewhere Saget is happy you referenced his adult comedy with WTF

On 2022-01-10 at 10:46 AM, Noeller said:

Norm MacDonald's set with old timey jokes was also a classic.