2021/22 - CFL Offseason - Non-Back-to-Back Grey Cup Champion Thread

JCon

14 hours ago, greenrider55 said:

Hope everyone has been well, by the way. I’ve taken on a new job and have been swamped, missed a lot of CFL news. Can’t wait for the start of the season.

Enjoying the Jays in the mean time.

It's been nice having some kind of sports to watch in the homestretch before the CFL starts up.

21 hours ago, greenrider55 said:

Hope everyone has been well, by the way. I’ve taken on a new job and have been swamped, missed a lot of CFL news. Can’t wait for the start of the season.

Enjoying the Jays in the mean time.

The pitching is slowly getting better but has a lot of work to do 

I read stuff awhile back that this was going to be the least contentious CBA negotiation ever, because they were on very friendly terms before it even began. Of course, this can all change very quickly, but so far seems to be living up to the billing. I am sofa king pumped for the upcoming season. Talked with Carol about a 3-game flex pack of season tickets this week. Very very very very excited about this. Flying home for the Opener, will be home on holidays for the Aug 25 game vs Cgy, and then flying home again for Banjo Bowl. Going to be an amazing summer for a 3-peat....

1 hour ago, JCon said:

hulk-avengers.gif

This is from the West Final. 

I think that was the turf monster that knocked d'quille d'fuq out.

Speaking of the riders... yeah, this isn't going to end well for fajita (pronounce the peter griffin way). 

week 14 he will be:

ScratchyInsignificantCrocodileskink-smal

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

Just setting himself up for more implosion and drama ..guy does not have the tool set to be a leader and top teir QB nor does he have the tool box upstairs either...or the mindset and mental toughness....when going gets tough on and off the field ..he has cracks all over....and to be honest is a lil whiny sissy about it