2021/22 - CFL Offseason - Non-Back-to-Back Grey Cup Champion Thread

JCon

13 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

Evan's comments make me think of Bullwinkle asking Rocky to watch him pull a rabbit out of his hat and Rocky saying that trick never works. 

When the Riders lose in the playoffs again, Rocky will say that's something he knows we'll really like.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

8 minutes ago, JCon said:

I love the culture the Riders have built. 

yup....a true brotherhood...oops no that the Bombers...I mean a true Mefirst culture...and BA is way more versatile, and better...he excells at any position...Purifoy...is just adequate....and obviously isn't team first...who tweets that??!/

Edited by Booch

Don't get too discouraged. I'd say the number of teams lined up to offer Collaros $550k, was much lower than the number of teams lining up to pay Duke $200k.

I'm glad the Bombers got their starting QB back, but paying Collaros $550k in hard money (rumoured?) is asinine... Lol.
Last edited by #1Fan; Today, 09:26 AM.

Now isn't that just the funniest drivel coming from out West....That's the uneducated logic out there for sure...I guess 512k for loser Fajardo who will never get a team to the Cup isn't assinine???....the injury excuse there as well they bemoan is laughable....injured sub par players wouldn't have made a difference there...and yes..we had a whack of injuries too, but it wasn't noticed....Hi depth...how ya doing?? lol

17 minutes ago, Booch said:
Don't get too discouraged. I'd say the number of teams lined up to offer Collaros $550k, was much lower than the number of teams lining up to pay Duke $200k.

I'm glad the Bombers got their starting QB back, but paying Collaros $550k in hard money (rumoured?) is asinine... Lol.
Last edited by #1Fan; Today, 09:26 AM.

Now isn't that just the funniest drivel coming from out West....That's the uneducated logic out there for sure...I guess 512k for loser Fajardo who will never get a team to the Cup isn't assinine???....the injury excuse there as well they bemoan is laughable....injured sub par players wouldn't have made a difference there...and yes..we had a whack of injuries too, but it wasn't noticed....Hi depth...how ya doing?? lol

I swear they put something in the water over there that kills brain cells. Its the only explanation. So its asinine to pay the reigning MVP QB who has won back to back championships and comprised a 17-2 record $38K more than a bible salesman turned QB who has the same amount of Grey Cup championships as me?!?! Its truly hard to wrap your head around how brain dead Rider fans are.

Edited by Bubba Zanetti

16 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

I swear they put something in the water over there that kills brain cells. Its the only explanation. So its asinine to pay the reigning MVP QB who has won back to back championships and comprised a 17-2 record $38K more than a bible salesman turned QB who has the same amount of Grey Cup championships as me?!?! Its truly hard to wrap your head around how brain dead Rider fans are.

Splitting hairs here, but I guess that game at the end of the season in Calgary goes as a loss for Collaros eh?

50 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

I'm reading the thread on riderfans now and the whole thing reads as the Bombers are doing great and they don't know how they're going to catch up.

It's weird how people pick individual posts from a thread and try to pass it off as the general feeling of a fanbase. 

1 minute ago, Jesse said:

I'm reading the thread on riderfans now and the whole thing reads as the Bombers are doing great and they don't know how they're going to catch up.

It's weird how people pick individual posts from a thread and try to pass it off as the general feeling of a fanbase. 

F*** THE RIDERS.

Edited by Bubba Zanetti