2022 Off Season - Back 2 Back Champs Edition

Noeller

32 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I have a Tom Clements away jersey just like that one but it doesn't fit anymore. I bought it in 1985 when I weighed 180 lbs. Now, it's like a tight tee shirt than a football jersey. I was going to sell it but decided to keep it. 

Maybe frame it if you have a rec room. I have a home jersey of his. Still fits, although the “COVID 19” weight game is stretching it a bit. 

50 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Maybe frame it if you have a rec room. I have a home jersey of his. Still fits, although the “COVID 19” weight game is stretching it a bit. 

It's a little beat up as I used it when I played in the Winnipeg Touch Football League back in the day almost fourty years ago. But yeah, I've thought of just that. 

1 hour ago, GCn20 said:

Friend of mine ordered a Bomber jersey from Aliexpress and when it came in it was purple and gold. LMAO. Worst 22 bucks he ever spent he said. Pull it out for Vikings games and wears it to the bar for a laugh.

There's some Drew Willy ones from China that are mustard coloured. I always have a bit of a laugh when I see them at a game. 

5 minutes ago, WinnipegGordo said:

There's some Drew Willy ones from China that are mustard coloured. I always have a bit of a laugh when I see them at a game. 

The “beat the rush” baby blue Jets jerseys  from season one that people still wear make me laugh. Wonder how much lead is in the dye on those things. 

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

2 hours ago, GCn20 said:

Friend of mine ordered a Bomber jersey from Aliexpress and when it came in it was purple and gold. LMAO. Worst 22 bucks he ever spent he said. Pull it out for Vikings games and wears it to the bar for a laugh.

52 minutes ago, WinnipegGordo said:

Im dying to see pictures of this stuff if any one has em, sounds freaking hilarious. 

41 minutes ago, Noeller said:

woof....that is rough. I have a couple of the Chinese made hockey jerseys and they're (luckily??) fine. CFL stuff tho...I buy everything through the Bombers Store. They desperately need my money...the NHL, not so much. 

Yeah, I have an NFL Joe Greene jersey that a friend grabbed me in China… It’s actually pretty solid.

I always get my Bomber stuff, from the Bomber store.