2022 Off Season - Back 2 Back Champs Edition

Noeller

1 minute ago, Geebrr said:

Darvin sets the tone. He plays with the right attitude, blocks his ass off, shows up in big games. A true leader. 

He deserves full respect and love here. 

Bailey would need to carry this torch.

1 minute ago, Dr Zaius said:

Yeah, I understand that something's gotta give. But the issue is this regime has a horrible track record of finding receivers. 

Harris is as good as gone. Crazy

End of an era...

But what an era.

Just now, Mike said:

I wonder if you see us try and get someone like Ellingson as a veteran or if we’re just prepared to make Bailey the vocal leader of this group and roll with two rookies.

I am in the camp that says it is weird that Lawler hasn't confirned signed in BC yet. There was one report followed by complete silence. BC also signed about 10 more receivers.

I am in the camp that says it is weird that Lawler hasn't confirned signed in BC yet. There was one report followed by complete silence. BC also signed about 10 more receivers.

I do find it weird, also important to note the legal tampering period is over.

He can't actually sign with BC until free agency opens tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, JCon said:

What if the Bombers found a bit more money for Lawler but it cost us Adams? Not the $250k that was reportedly offered by BC but something closer to $200k plus some incentives? 

Honestly wouldn't give adams much to come back. He hasn't been no 1 imp wr material for years. And even then was injury prone. He'd have to be a low risk high reward type deal. 

Glad we got Brady and Taylor back. Gonna be crushing if that's it for Harris. 

4 minutes ago, voodoochylde said:

Love Andrew Harris but as much as I hate to say it, RB is a largely disposable position (whether it be the NFL or CFL).  From a cap management perspective, it doesn't make a lot of sense spending in this area. 

Even more disposable if we didn't need a roster ratio

5 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Honestly wouldn't give adams much to come back. He hasn't been no 1 imp wr material for years. And even then was injury prone. He'd have to be a low risk high reward type deal. 

Yes, I only meant that he was a vet and a leader on this team. I would take Lawler over him, obviously, but he can't be asking for too much, right? What's his market value now? 

4 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Free agency starts tomorrow, it doesn’t end tomorrow. I can see Darvin being signed after the dust settles. 

17 minutes ago, Mike said:

I wonder if you see us try and get someone like Ellingson as a veteran or if we’re just prepared to make Bailey the vocal leader of this group and roll with two rookies.

Could be plan to roll with rookies but seems risky. Management could think that Woli is ready to take the next step and be a feature guy too. 

34 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Holy *** guys.

Adams replied that the Bombers aren't interested in him.

shitty

3 minutes ago, blue85gold said:

Could be plan to roll with rookies but seems risky. Management could think that Woli is ready to take the next step and be a feature guy too. 

if that the case...stick with Adams...prob cheaper...has chem with ZC and knows the system

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

Maybe Adams being squeezed out is the money for a farewell Harris season...at reduced price, but still significant?....the offence may have a totally different look and persona next yr thats for sure...glad we locked up most of our main key defenders

If there was money to spend, I'd rather have Adams than trying to run three RBs.