2022 Off Season - Back 2 Back Champs Edition

Noeller

1 hour ago, Geebrr said:

Be happy with all that.

Demski can play WR and RB and return kicks.

Oliveira is an RB

Yea...so is Harris

11 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

What’s going on with Nick Taylor, do you think he sticks around?

I think he insurance if we lose 2 or more DBs...will get a modest bump...and won't hurt us...I'dije to see him back regardless

I think taylor is in plans anyway...still very effective at his age and won't be a drop off from short off season...prob still one of fastest on the team and us in phenomenal shape...I assume they waiting out a few of the bigger contracts...to see what's left to work with and have been in talks about that...I doubt he wants to leave...and I know team is happy with him

4 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

I love Darvin, but Big Stan may be the best ever. Definitely in the conversation. 

He is... We can't debate it anymore. Bluto is a legend, but RT vs LT, I'm going LT. But it's them, and then a long way to whoever is 3rd....

3 minutes ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

He's already spent time with the Vikings, so who knows.

I remember hearing Ron Rivera say good things about him when he coached him with the Panthers but he's with Wash. now.

I retract my statement about milt being the only receiver worth 250 k. Zylstra is fantastic. Pipe dream though 

7 hours ago, Dodge and Burn said:

About Demski, 

The bombers have never had a canuck slot do as much as him. Coupled that with two huge playoff runs where he stepped up, he will go down as one of the best Canadian SB we ever had. 

I love what Demski brings,but this statement is a real reach. He has never topped 660 yards receiving in a season, and seen spot duty returning and rushing. Joe Pop was miles ahead of him as a receiver and also kicked FGs for us once upon a time. Gerald Wilcox had monster numbers that make Demski’s pale in comparison. And Jeff Nicklin played both ways including as an inside receiver, got his number retired, and was a war hero. even Rick House put up more dominant seasons. I would place Demski behind all of them in the pantheon of greatest Canuck slots for the Bombers, even if he plays another 6 years and doubles his current stats.