2022 Off Season - Back 2 Back Champs Edition

Noeller

1 hour ago, Geebrr said:

These guys made us back to back Champs. Nothing would make me happier than to see then have great nfl Careers. Cept maybe back to back to back in Regina 

51 minutes ago, bustamente said:

He likes playing here, he wants to be here, he wants another cup and he is really good, great to have him back

I hope yoshi is like rod Hill meets buck Pierce. Coach here and after he's done coaching still be a winnipeg fixture. 

11 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

Nice to see CFL letting the American guys get some time with the cup

I am a Texas Football fan. He was a big deal down there and a super highly recruited guy out of highschool. I remember being disappointed seeing him sign with the bombers as a rider fan. Nice to see him down there promoting the league to a bunch of guys that could potentially be thinking about coming up here in the feature.  

6 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

I was just going to post this tweet. Its a good sign right?

Yup ..think 2.....

4 hours ago, stevethe3rd said:

I am a Texas Football fan. He was a big deal down there and a super highly recruited guy out of highschool. I remember being disappointed seeing him sign with the bombers as a rider fan. Nice to see him down there promoting the league to a bunch of guys that could potentially be thinking about coming up here in the feature.  

He's still a big deal down there