2022 Off Season - Back 2 Back Champs Edition

Noeller

4 minutes ago, camper_2 said:

Got me wondering why only 1 of the 3 QB's was at last nights function? Perhaps the end of season discussions has something to do with it? 

Yeah, I was really surprised that McGuire wasn't there.  It's not like he wasn't part of the team, he was on the field a few times in the Grey Cup.

6 minutes ago, JCon said:

If he does get cut, I wonder if Maas tries to talk him into coming to the Riders to back-up CF? I feel like their relationship didn't end on a high note though, correct? 

I could see that happening, a two (2) QB system in Regina. Remember, Grey Cup in Saskatchewan, we know how they worked with the salary cap when they last hosted.... 

6 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

The players are tight to get home for Christmas. If they get a positive test before they get on the plane, they are stuck here, so I don't blame some for getting ahead of it.

Just my observation on our QB's and what all u are saying, is possible/probable

Teams are beginning to do their early player signings this week, which has people like us into the CFL. This is great!!!

The past few seasons, right after the Grey Cup (December/early Jan) the GM's & coaching positions are addressed (unless you are Chris Jones).  What I'm waiting for is the GM announcements/movements plus coaching hires throughout the league... 

11 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

So Fajardo is making $515,000 next season. How do you afford Harris too, even if he's say at $250,000 with incentives (which would be a large cut)? Can't see Harris taking a deal for $100,000 or so unless he is desparate. 

Imagine going all in on Cody Fajardo...