Riders didn't win another cup.

Dodge and Burn

16 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

3DN are a bunch of fan boyz. Not credible journalists. Like reading a teen magazine back in the day.

Yeah..."back in the day"... lol

15 hours ago, Booch said:

4 cups ..ever ..total...over 100 yrs....nuff said

Even clinging to their #1990 we still had what..6 or 7 more?  Now we have 3 times as many...sad lol

They are going on 112 years now Booch, and I believe you are referencing their 1989 Cup win, as a different team won it in 1990...cough...

3 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

They are going on 112 years now Booch, and I believe you are referencing their 1989 Cup win, as a different team won it in 1990...cough...

yeah...they thought #1990 was just the best thing ever...even though we had more than double their cup total haha

On 2022-01-02 at 8:36 AM, Dr Zaius said:

The funny thing about this... is it's such a stretch for most of these players to say they were "grown" in they backyard...

Jefferson: played some good ball for Sask but was "grown" in Edmonton...
Collaros: played what, like 10 games for the Riders?... he was clearly grown in Toronto and Hamilton...
Bryant: never played a down with them... too easy...
Richie Hall: sure they can have that one... but I don't think Hall would be the difference in turning that sad sack of DBs into the elite unit we have had...
Neufeld: In Sask he was a young up and comer... he clearly grew here...
Hardrick: couldn't find a role in Sask or BC... again, clearly grown in Winnipeg...
Antigha: barely had any impact on this team... still would've won without him...

Saying these players/coach would've made the Riders back to back champs... is laughable at best... completely absurd in reality... but I guess their former players winning on other teams is the only way the Riders are going to celebrate any championships in the near future.  😂

On 2022-01-03 at 6:51 AM, kelownabomberfan said:

I was thinking about being back in junior high when every girl had a pic of some teeny bop singer taped inside their lockers. 

‘Push the cap’: Glen Suitor wants Riders to load up on playmakers for home Grey Cup, even if it means ‘a little bit of a fine’

With free agency right around the corner, teams around the CFL are already wheeling and dealing to get ready for the 2022 season, but for some on the prairies, the hunt for the 109th Grey Cup means just a little more.

The Saskatchewan Roughriders will host the event in Mosaic Stadium and a chance at a home Grey Cup win doesn’t come around very often. In the eyes of long-time Rider turned CFL broadcaster Glen Suitor, the team must pull out all the stops to make it happen, even if that means bending the rules.

“You’ve got to load up this year if you’re Saskatchewan. If you were ever in a year where you were going to push the cap and push the restrictions and maybe even pay a little bit of a fine for going over, this is the year to do it,” Suitor told guest host Clayton Kroeker during his regular appearance on the SportsCage.

“I mean, you’ve got the game and the countdown is on. We’re playing the Grey Cup in Regina this year, so you get those playmakers back, as many as you possibly can, and continue to add.”

‘Push the cap’: Glen Suitor wants Riders to load up on playmakers for home Grey Cup, even if it means ‘a little bit of a fine’ | 3DownNation

(It would be everlastingly sweet if the Bombers won their third straight Cup at Mosaic Stadium)

On 2022-01-05 at 10:29 PM, Nolby said:

Yep,4 Grey cups in 743 years,just double checked it.

Harcourt Fenton Mudd is a Rider fan in the 23rd century. Goes into a bar on a Federation Star Base looking to sell his season tickets to Mosaic Stadium #5 because they haven't won a championship in 300 years. No one wanted them so now he's got more tribbles than he bargained for. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27