Riders didn't win another cup.

Dodge and Burn

14 hours ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

That day sucked. I hosted a Grey Cup party that year, I was sick as a dog with a head cold, and I had to defend my thesis on Monday morning, so after everyone left I had to practice my slides late at night, sick, dead tired and pissed off.

My homemade pizza crust was a hit, at least.

Tough couple of days but iyou powered thru!!

34 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Complaining about a guy starting his first ever pro game in a championship (a game he would have won with competent video review) is just so insane.....

14 years later it's still a problem with the CFL.   The rule book is quite clear you cannot use the turf to make a catch.  Yet replay officials continually baffle us.

Maybe one of Ambrosie's rule changes is to allow receivers to use their feet to trap the ball on turf and call it a catch.    That removes the incompetence of the booth review for those plays.

new season of Letterkenny out.......awesome as always. Wanted to mention (spoiler free!) a line from Ep 2, with two characters ripping each other for whose second-cousins were more redneck:

"Your second cousins keep a bottle of Windex in the liquor cabinet for making what they call 'A Regina Martini'..." 

And I laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed.....

#4Stripes #DirtyRegina 

43 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Who would name their kid Edsel??.......The car bombed and failed to catch the imagination of the auto buying public....Nightmare for Ford BUT IF you could find one now it would be worth some coin

The Edsel bombed due to bad timing. Ford's market research in 1955 indicated a good market for an upscale luxury sedan, but in the 3-4 years it took at that time to develop a brand new car, the American economy tanked, and so did the Edsel.

3 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

Pfft. Rider Nation wishes they were the auto equivalent of the Ford Edsel. They are actually more akin to the Dale which was a car invented by a fraudster that was good at his hype game.

But they can't be the equivalent,Edsels don't throw themselves into crossbars