Riders didn't win another cup.

Dodge and Burn

They are so close to winning a virtual cup on RF talking about Chris Jones right now...

Plus really close to winning it again after the juggernaut he left them to play with. 

I love my daily rider fan dribble. 

Even better after we win two cups and them trying to spin them being soooo close...

They De Boyz!!!

10 hours ago, Dodge and Burn said:

They are so close to winning a virtual cup on RF talking about Chris Jones right now...

Plus really close to winning it again after the juggernaut he left them to play with. 

I love my daily rider fan dribble. 

Even better after we win two cups and them trying to spin them being soooo close...

They De Boyz!!!

Fajardo>Collaros 

they have a lot of better players that they wouldnt want over the Bomber counterpart...but cant seem to beat us....weird...haha

i just sit back and chuckle, and realize i have physically seen with my own eyes 5 grey cup victories...and I am under 50 yrs old....no rider fan dead or alive has seen more than 4...ever...and moist alive have seen what 3 at most....sad 

22 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Was there? Damn. Foggy memory. I just remember that one pick 6 hitting the turf, but not much else.

God, there was so much room to run on that last pick. Damn you husky eyes!

Unless I am misremembering, we wasted a challenge on a likely but impossible to prove ball spot error.

Edit: I think our dumb ball spot challnge was in the second half.

Edited by Geebrr

That day sucked. I hosted a Grey Cup party that year, I was sick as a dog with a head cold, and I had to defend my thesis on Monday morning, so after everyone left I had to practice my slides late at night, sick, dead tired and pissed off.

My homemade pizza crust was a hit, at least.

Edited by Super Duper Negatron

4 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

That day sucked. I hosted a Grey Cup party that year, I was sick as a dog with a head cold, and I had to defend my thesis on Monday morning, so after everyone left I had to practice my slides late at night, sick, dead tired and pissed off.

My homemade pizza crust was a hit, at least.

How'd the defence go?

33 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Was there? Damn. Foggy memory. I just remember that one pick 6 hitting the turf, but not much else.

God, there was so much room to run on that last pick. Damn you husky eyes!

I've said the same thing ever since that game. He had the first down but made a rookie mistake,can't totally blame the guy as it was his first game in the biggest game of his life.

5 hours ago, Noeller said:

that "interception" in 07 still makes me incredibly angry just us talking about it on here.....never mind when it actually happened. Fuming.

I think about this every so often too. One of their 4 Grey cups was against a QB that had never started a game. And he still would have beaten them without that bad call